The Tribulation Period lasting for 7 years is a FALSE Doctrine!

The Tribulation Period lasting for 7 years is a FALSE Doctrine!

For all that think the Tribulation Period is going to last for 7 years, you will soon find yourselves in for a very rude awakening. If you do not take heed, research, study and pray for wisdom and understanding you are going to find yourselves right dab in the middle of the ‘times of Jacobs troubles’ with only two choices; either take the mark of the beast, or die for the word of God!

Think about this using just a little common sense;

There is ONE verse and ONE verse ONLY, found in the book of Daniel, that someone without any knowledge, wisdom nor understanding, has tied together 7 years to what they THINK is the tribulation period. When, in fact, THIS particular vision of Daniel has NOTHING to do with the tribulation period nor the Abomination of Desolation (AOD).

Jesus, Daniel, Paul and John tells us it is the action of the Abomination of Desolation (the son of perdition, the man of sin) that sets in motion the time frame of the tribulation period. So how can a verse that mentions nothing about the AOD or the tribulation period be correct prophecy concerning a 7 year tribulation? It CAN’T!

In contrast, God tells us (6) times and in 3 different ways that the tribulation period WILL last for 3.5 years.

He tells us in the OT!

He tell us in the NT!

He tells us using Days!

He tells us using Months!

He tells us using Years!

Along with all He has given us, He even tells us what event to look for that will kick it all off! God tells us so many times and in so many ways it is almost HARD to miss. And yet there will be those that will let someone do just what Jesus and Paul warned us about;

Matt.24
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
2Thes.2
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

I’m sorry to say, but if you have been taught, and believe, the tribulation period is going to last for 7 years…..YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED!!!

Can you can prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, that the tribulation period will last for 7 years? Your life depends upon it!

THIS Vision is NOT about the Tribulation Period

Before proving that the Tribulation period will last for 3.5yrs. Let’s examine how Daniel’s vision IS NOT speaking about a 7yr tribulation period.

There is only verse that tries to link the Tribulation Period to 7yrs; the misunderstood 70 weeks vision of Daniel found in the 9th chapter. Let's read it;

Dan.9
[27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Now remember……this is the ONLY verse in the entire bible that people will use to defend a 7yr tribulation period. Let’s see if their defense is supported by scriptures.

Most believe it is during this 1 prophetic week (7yrs) the tribulation takes place, and in the middle of the week, (3.5yrs) the sacrifices will end. Well let's back up a bit to see what the subject of THIS vision is.

[1] In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;

[2] In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

We find that Daniel was reading in the books of Jeremiah, about what would become of the Holy city Jerusalem. Mind you, this was during the 1st year of the reign of Darius. The vision that actually mentions the AOD does not come until years later. Let’s now read the answer from Gabriel;

[21] Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
[22] And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.
So the angel Gabriel came to give Daniel an answer to his questions.
[24] Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Now at what point did the angel Gabriel say anything about the Abomination of Desolation, the man of sin, the son of perdition, or the Tribulation Period sometimes called the times of Jacobs trouble? He didn’t. Not once!

This vision IS NOT about the Abomination of Desolation nor the Tribulation Period. It is about the nation of Israel, the Holy city Jerusalem, and the anointing of the most Holy, Jesus Christ.

Let’s look at the vision, as it is told to Daniel by the angel Gabriel. More importantly, let’s find the subject of the vision; who is it speaking of.

[25] Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
Without getting into the entire prophecy, we know for a fact the only person mentioned above is the Messiah, Jesus Christ. Let’s read more;
[26] And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Again, the ONLY person mentioned thus far is Jesus Christ. How do we know? Because it was Jesus Christ that was killed, ‘cut off’, but not because of something He did. Now let’s read the last verse;

[27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Again, WHO is the ‘he’ mentioned above? It can ONLY be the one spoken of throughout this entire vision…..Jesus Christ! How can it be anyone else?
It CAN’T!!!!

Let’s look at something else. Gabriel used the word ‘confirm’ and NOT ‘make’. Let’s look up the difference.

Confirm - to make certain that a tentative arrangement or one made earlier is firm.

Make - to cause a condition or situation to arise or exist.

Who was it that had already made a covenant with the nation of Israel and would later confirm it? None other than Jesus Christ!

And who was it that stopped the sacrifice and oblation to cease? Again, Jesus Christ! When you ask? The moment He died.

“And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;” Matt.27:51

When Jesus died and the veil ripped it two, that was the end of animal sacrifice. As a matter of fact, all of these events happened within the time frame given above in the 27th verse.

Not only did Jesus stop the sacrifices in the middle of a prophetic week; His ministry was for 3.5 years, He also died in the middle of a literal week, a Wednesday (another lesson I know, but it is the ONLY way to get 3 days and 3 nights, 72 hours, just as Jesus said)

So just as Gabriel told Daniel at the beginning, this vision is about, the nation of Israel, the city Jerusalem and the most Holy, Jesus Christ.

Again, at what point is the AOD mentioned? Or what about the times of trouble?. Something that must be understood is that Daniel had MORE that one vision. Some had to do with the last days. And others had to do with the kings that was ruling at the time.

So are you SURE this is speaking about a 7 year tribulation period? There is no way it can!

God said 3.5 years for the times of Jacobs Troubles, NOT 7!

Now that we have cleared that up, let’s read from God‘s holy word about the Tribulation period and how long He says it will last. I pray you will take the time to not only read the information, but study it, examine it...see if it makes sense.

Let’s first go to the NT and the book of Rev. to see if we can find any information about anything concerning the tribulation period or things associated with it.

In the book of Rev. we learn of (2) descriptions of the woman fleeing to the wilderness and that the phrase, ‘time, times and half a time.’ is equal to 3.5 years.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 3.5 years. Rev 12:6.

And who is the woman? It is the church…i.e. all those that have chosen to follow the true and living God. And we are told that God will take care of the church for a thousand (1000) + two hundred (200) + three score (20+20+20) days which equals 3.5 years. Now just to back that up God tells us in another way.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 3.5 years. Rev 12:14.

And how do we get 3.5 years from this? Let’s reason; a time = 1 year. Times = 2 years. Half a time = .5 years. Together: 1+2+.5= 3.5 years. Thus far this is pretty simple. Now let’s go to the OT to the book of Daniel and read about ANOTHER one of his many visions;

Daniel was told in a dream that the time of trouble would last for, ‘…for a time, times, and an half;’ 3.5 years. Dan 12:7.

Again, we already know just how long this is from what we learned in Rev. A time, times and a half is equal to 3.5 years. And remember, this time that Daniel speaks of is like no other. It is a one time event. It is the Tribulation period. Now let’s jump back to the NT;

It was revealed to John that the AOD would speak great things and blasphemies and that, ’… power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.” Forty-two months equals, 3.5 years. Rev 13:5.

And how long is 42 months? 3.5 years. Now let’s look at an individual described the same way by Daniel and how long he would rule;

It was revealed to Daniel that the AOD would, ‘…speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 3.5 years. Dan 7:25

Again we have a familiar number. One we already know is equal to 3.5 years. Let’s look at another;

Daniel also tells us that the total time from the setting up of the AOD, until the time he take away the daily sacrifice, ‘…there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.’ . 3.5 years. Dan 7:11.

Again we have a number that is very close to what we have learned thus far, but remember, this time frame also includes the time needed to set up the AOD, which accounts for the extra 30days.

At the same time all of these events are taking place, God sends two witnesses to prophesy and perform miracles for, ’…a thousand two hundred and threescore days…’, or, 3.5 years,

Again 3.5 years. Do you think God is trying His best to send us a message? Let’s review:

- The AOD would speak great things and blasphemies and that, ’… power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.” Forty-two months equals, 3.5 years. Rev 13:5

- The AOD would, ‘…speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 3.5 years. Dan 7:25

- The total time from the setting up of the AOD, until the time he take away the daily sacrifice, ‘…there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.’ . 3.5 years + 30 days to set uo the AOD. Dan 7:11.

- The woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 3.5 years. Rev 12:6.

- And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 3.5 years. Rev 12:14.

- Daniel was told in a dream that the time of trouble would last for, ‘…for a time, times, and an half;’ 3.5 years. Dan 12:7.

- At the same time all of these events are taking place, God sends two witnesses to prophesy and perform miracles for, ’…a thousand two hundred and threescore days…’, or, 3.5 years,

God gave us a time frame of 3.5 years in (7) different places in the bible, in both the OT and NT. Can you think of ANY warning, throughout the entire bible, given to us more? There is NONE!!! How many times and in how many ways must God tell us this warning?

Now if God wanted to tell us the Tribulation period was to last for 7 years he could just as easily have said;

"Two thousand five hundred and fifty and five days."

"Times, Times, Times and a Time."

"Eighty and Four months."

But He did not! Now why is that? It would not have been hard to do or for us to figure out.

Again….would you like to go with the ONE misunderstood scripture that says NOTHING at all about the AOD nor the Tribulation Period and try to MAKE it fit into what you think is right?

Or would you rather go with the (7) plain and very easy to understand verses provided by God telling us just how long the tribulation period would last and who would be in charge.

Will you heed the warnings of Daniel, Paul, John and your Savior Jesus Christ?

Choose very carefully……Your life DOES depend upon it!

As always, please pray for wisdom and understanding

Peace in the name of Jesus Christ.

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are correct with ONE thing! I do not use my OWN reasoning to anallze the word of God. God gave us, in His Holy word what the phrase, Time, Times and the dividing of Time is, so that we would not have to use some "crazy" scale to figure it out.

With that said I must ask one more time brother.....are you READING my postings? Here is how we get 3.5yrs according to the inspired word of God.

One thousand (1000) + two hundred (200) + three score (20+20+20) days = 1,260 days.

Now when you divide 1,260 days by the fact that there are 365days in a year, not including leap years, we arrive at the following figure; 3.4520 years.

Surely you do understand this.

Now since the event of the woman fleeing to the wilderness is a one time event, the time frame that the Lord protects her does not change. And since God has already told us how long the church will be protected in the wilderness, any other time frame given MUST equal to 3.5yrs.

Here is yet ANOTHER example of what God has given us to PROVE that (time, times and a half of time) is indeed equal to 3.5yrs

It was revealed to John that the AOD would speak great things and blasphemies and that, ’… power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.” Forty-two months equals, 3.5 years. Rev 13:5.

Again with simple math we know that 42months divided by 12months is equal to 3.5yrs; 42/12 = 3.5

Now let’s look at the time frame given to the AOD as told to Daniel;

It was revealed to Daniel that the AOD would, ‘…speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 3.5 years. Dan 7:25

AGAIN we have that phrase (a time and times and the dividing of time). This time God gives us MONTHS to figure out what the phrase means and not days. So how can “a time and times and the dividing of time” equal 3.5yrs? Let’s figure it out…..AGAIN;

Time = 1 year. Times = Time + Time or (2)Times = 2 years. Half a time = .5 years.

Together: (1) Time + (2) Times + (.5) or Time cut in half = 3.5 years.

You ask what scale I am using to figure this out with? It is the scale God has provided.

He gave us days to use to figure it out: 1,260 is the same as Time, Times and a half.

He gave us months to use to figure it out: 42 months is the same as Time and Times and the dividing of Time.

This is the scale used. So I would be VERY careful whose scale you are calling crazy.

Now brother, I have answered your question this third time and you have yet to answer ONE of mine.

I have been respectful and patient, so if you could, here is my question to you yet again;

You say that two witnesses will prophesy for a period of 1,260 days (3.5yrs) and the beast who's rise and fall is 42months. is equal to 3.2yrs also. Added together you come up with 7 years.

Now if those were the ONLY (2) time frames dealing with the tribulation period that may be acceptable. But those are not the ONLY two 3.5yr period mentioned concerning the Great Tribulation and the AOD. There are (3) other times a 3.5yr period is mentioned.

Now, according to you should we ADD these 3.5yr periods together also, which would give us 10.5yrs?

Or do we add them to the 7yrs you already added from the other (2) 3.5yr periods which would give us a total of 17.5yrs.

Just where in the scriptures do you find we must only ADD the (2) time frames you gave and not the other.

Also, how do you know the time of the two witnesses and the time of the beast are not happening at the same time?

This is the last time I will ask your thoughts on the matter.

I’m sure all watching this post will agree that I have given you more than enough time to reply.

I pray you are not as the pastors spoken of in old:

Jer.10
[21] For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

Jer.12
[10] Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Jer.23
[1] Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.
[2] Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

If you fail to understand the clear and plain way God has given us to understand such a simple phrase as "Time, Times and the dividing of Time", I must say I fear for your sheep.

If you do not understand that when Peter said the following;

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

it was NOT to be applied to ALL references concerning days, I fear for your sheep.

If you cannot show me from the word of God how you know to add ONLY the 3.5yr period of the two olive branches and the 42months that the anti-christ speaks, I fear for your sheep.

Pray for wisdom and understanding brother.

Peace in the name of Jesus Christ.
I think more importantly than the time length of the tribulation, being ready is the key. If one is ready then 3 1/2 or 7 years won't matter.
Amen
And that is where you are wrong. God has a place prepared for the church/the woman, where no harm will come to her. He will protect her for the entire time of the Great Tribulation, which will last for 3.5yrs as He tells us in (6) different places throughtout the bible.

For those thinking that you are going to be taken from this earth BEFORE the Great Tribulation let's read what Jesus had to say about the timeline and His second coming;

Let's read the timeline Jesus gives us. After all, if anybody knows the course of events it is Him. Let's read;

Matt.24
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

The very first thing Jesus tells us in not to be deceived. How do we do that? Read, research and STUDY God's word.

[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
[8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Many will come saying they bring Jesus, but their doctrine is wrong.
There will be wars.
Nation will rise against nation.
Earthquakes.
And ALL of the above is just the beginning. Let's continue;

[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

So when we see the AOD placed in Jerusalem, what should be our next move? Let's find out;

[17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
[18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
[19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Can you see the sense of urgency we are given here? And why? Jesus tells us;

[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Because there is about to be a time on this earth that is so bad, there has not been one like it since the beginning of the world, nor will there ever be a time like it again.

So ALL of what Jesus said MUST take place BEFORE the great tribulation period takes place. Understand, there will be times of trouble, and times of tribulation, but there can be only ONE time of great tribulation. Now let's see what happens AFTER the great tribulation. Now remember who it is that is telling us this.....Jesus Christ! Let's read;

[29] Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

So it is AFTER the tribulation period that Jesus says He will return.

Let's review the time line again:

- DO NOT BE DECIEVED!
- Wars and nations against eachother is the beginning of sorrow.
- The Abomination of Desolation is revealed.
- The Great Tribulation begins.
- The son of man returns.

Now let's go to one other place;

2 Thes.2
[1] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

So Paul is writing about the 2nd coming of the Lord.

[2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

He warns us not to let anybody tell us the day is at hand.....until;

[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Paul tells us the Jesus SHALL NOT COME, until there is a falling away and the man of sin, the son of perdition is revealed.

Now that goes hand in hand with what Jesus told us.

The man of sin is revealed, which causes a falling away and AFTER ALL of that Jesus returns with the saints.

Jesus "shall not come" until the AOD is revelaed.

Now that is the time line according to scripture.

There is NO mentioning of Jesus returning with His saints BEFORE the tribulation period.

I pray this was helpful.

Pray for wisdom and understanding.
Eccle 12:13 is correct is everything he is say. All of you false teachers have no understanding at all. You make private interpretations, and mock the Word of God to you own understanding and will be destroyed in the Lake of Fire. This person is trying to save your lives, and you mock him. May Jesus have mercy on those souls. And I bet they think that their soul is inside them as well.
There will be VERY serious consequences with believing in a (7) year tribulation period.

Jesus tells us to FLEE to the mountains when we see the AOD standing in the holy place.

Now some are going to think nothing of that because they have been taught this is the first 3.5yr period where there will be peace. But is that what Jesus said? Let's read it one more time;

Matt.24
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Let's think about this for a moment. If this truly is a time of peace, why would we FLEE Jerusalem? According to the (7) year doctrine, Jerusalem should be the place to STAY! But Jesus tells us to FLEE! Red Flag #1!

[17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Not only are we to FLEE, if we are on the housetop, Jesus tells us not to run inside to grab any clothes. Although that is a lot, it does show the sense of urgency. Red Flag #2!

[18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

Nor are we to return to our house from the field for clothes. This is just as it was when the children of Israel fled Egypt. They had to eat their meal in haste. Red Flag #3!

[19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Jesus tells us to pray we are not with child or have just given birth. He tells us to pray it is not winter. He tells us to pray it is not even on the Sabbath when some places are not open for business. This is serious!

Can you think of ANY warning given by Jesus Christ that had such a sense of urgency to it? Red Flag #4!

[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Next comes a time that is worse than any other time on this earth, since the beginning of the world, and there will not be a time like it ever again.

Did Jesus say ANYTHING about a time of "Peace" FOLLOWED by a time of Great Tribulation? No He did not.

The timeline Jesus gave us was from the AOD right to the Great Tribulation. Red Flag #5!

How many times and in how many ways must Jesus tell us this is going to be bad and the readers of Daniel had better beware!

People......if you are not in God's place of safety when this Great Tribulation period begins you will have only TWO choices;

Take the mark!

OR

Die for Jesus!

The sad part is that you don't have to do either....if you heed Jesus warning and FLEE TO THE MOUNTAINS when you see the man of sin placed in the temple!!!!.

Great Great Post, Brother Ecc12:13

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service