Have ye not known, have ye not heard, the Lord, the everlasting God neither faints, and is not weary. There is no searching of His understanding. He gives power unto the weak. To those who have no strength, He increases their might. Even the youth shall faint, and be weary. The young men shall utterly fall. Yet they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint (Isaiah 40:31)

So be of good courage, and wait only upon the Lord, for He is good, His mercy endures forever. David encouraged himself in the Lord, and we too must learn how to do that also. What time I am afraid, I will trust in God, the living God who rules, and reigns throughout eternity. We must have the patience of Job, who said all the days of my appointed time, I am going to wait, until my change comes. We read in Job 42 that after his trial was over, God restored Job, and he lived 140 years. He saw four generations of his sons and daughters.

So thank God that trouble does not last always.Victory today is mine. I told Satan, to get thee behind, for victory today is mime. The thief came to steal, kill, and destroy. Yet Jesus came that we might have life, and that more abundantly. John 10:10

Jesus said in your patience possess ye your souls. The race is not given to the swift or powerful, but unto the one that shall endure unto the end. Faith is our victory over this world. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye we shall be changed. The Lord, Himself shall descend from heaven with the shout, the voice of an arc angel, at the trump of God, The dead shall be raised first, then we who are alive, and remain shall be changed. So shall we ever be with the Lord. These are the words that we are to encourage ourselves with. The Lord could come at any moment, and we need to be ready for that great meeting in the air. May the Lord bless us, and keep us until that perfect day.

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Lord is never early or late, but moves in the fullness of  time.  We  are all going through all kinds of trials, and God knows how much we can bear. As Paul prayed three times for the Lord to take away his thorn in the flesh, yet Jesus said my grace is sufficient, and my strength is made perfect in weakness. Much rather will I glory in my weakness, that the power of God will abide on me. So take courage and be of good cheer because Jesus has overcome this world. We too will get the victory, for faith is our victory over this world. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord shine His light upon you and give you peace.

Thanks for sharing this message. Here is another encouragement concerning Waiting On the Lord.

reeting dear,

I feel with honour to write you after reading through

your page on BPN. I'm Liza, I am nice, friendly, Honest,

reliable and optimistic. I want to have you as a spiritual

friend and one family in the lord. Also, i have something

to tell you as a top secret. feel free to In box me @

( lizajacob777@yahoo.com )I look forward to heared from you soon.

Have a wonderful week! Thank You,and God bless you.

Please let me hear from you soon!

Best Regards,

Liza,

Dear Liza,

I pray that the Lord will fill you with His wisdom, and understanding. May the Lord give you the revelation from His word which way to walk. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light, No man comes to the Father, except by Jesus. The Lord will make a way, when there seems to be no way. Trust and obey, for there is no way to be happy in Jesus, than to trust and obey. At the right time, the Lord will open a door for you. Just trust Him, and wait on His perfect time that He alone will reveal in the fulness of time.

May the Lord bless you, and keep you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service