Dear Brethren,

There is an urgent need for Christians to understand that NOT ALL SAVED PEOPLE WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN (Matthew 7:21). The Word of the kingdom (Matthew 13:19) is not about the eternal salvation that we have received by grace through faith. It is about the millennial inheritance promised to us which can be FORFEITED.

Please read the attached article I wrote last year . . . thank you and happy reading . . .

Your brother in Christ in Manila,
Edgardo

Views: 571

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is not sound doctrine Preacher. The Tribulation is not now. The tribulation is for 3 1/2 years, and it happens when the Pope moves to the temple that they will build in Jerusalem.
My friend..the tribulation has been..for a while and is about over...sound doctrine is whats contained in the word of God..from which this comes... I can show you where we are taught the tribulation is now...can you show me where it isn't now? and before or if you rerspond...Its has nothing to do with a Pope...or National Israel..or a physical temple being built..
GB
Daniel 7:24-26 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Hezekiah: It said until a time, which is one year, and times, which is 2 years, and the dividing of times, which is a half a year. This is the great tribulation 3 and a half years. We are going to go to another book talking about this same time. This is the time of the Anti Christ or Abomination of Desolation, the Great tribulation.

Revelation 13:4-6 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Hezekiah: This is John talking about the same time Daniel was talking about. We have 42 months here. That is 3 and a half years... Let's go further...

Daniel 12:11-13 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Hezekiah: Again we see that this is future. It said the end of days. Add up those days, and it is 3 and 1 half years. This is the last place.

Luke 4:24-25 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;

Hezekiah: The great famine is the great tribulation. I can go through scripture to show you this, but I hope you get my point.
"...Yes we do get off of the ground........but we return right back here to earth to rule with Jesus for the next 1000yrs!..."

I totally agree :-)
If you agree with this, why don't you agree we are to keep God's commandments?
If you agree with this, why don't you agree we are to keep God's commandments?

Hahaha!
I do. More than you will ever know.
Newview,

It comes down to which commands you agree on, and do.
"...It comes down to which commands you agree on, and do. "

I agree on these two:
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind,which is the first and greatest commandment
and
Love your neighbor as yourself - because all the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
Newview,

And according to the Torah, how do you carry out those two commands?
She is a flip flopper. She is in it for the conversation, and not edification.
NOT ALL SAVED PEOPLE WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

My friend, that makes no sense Inheriting the kingdom of God is salvation...salvation is the Inheritance of the elect of God... plus there are no tears in heaven...
Hebrews 1:14
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

The word angel means messenger..pointing to all who preach the true gospel of Jesus...

GB
No tears in heaven as of now, yes, but there will be -- future -- tears in heaven at the Judgment Seat of Christ after the Rapture (2 Cor. 5:10,11; Rom. 14:10,12; Rev. 1-3; Matt. 7:21-23; Luke 13:23-30)).

Salvation is a free GIFT from God (at the cost of Jesus' sacrifice), but to enter the millennial kingdom is a REWARD. And MANY Christians will not inherit the kingdom (Matt. 7:13,14). The Bible says that, not I.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service