Your views.

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's interesting how people hold on to some kind of "hope" AFTER a person passes that "at the LAST Minute" or at some time before their death, they may have repented....When do we look at the scriptures and realize that is is more possible that MJ could end up in hell...Yes the Most High ultimately makes that choice however, people need to stop with these last minute statements and look at the life of the person in the mirror of scripture. Your hope or prayer does not and cannot change where and how he will spend the rest of eternity because whatever it is, it is already a fact.

Scriptures give the standards and instructions as to how those who truly love him should live....Writing a song that is positive does not put you there..I wish that was all we had to do...but there is a whole lot to do...

There is a lot we can learn from MJ Period (not just his death)....

Who are you really helping? This was one of many questions that came to mind.

Are you physically helping the less fortunate of the world (first in your own area) like he did?

Are women spending less time with there children and husband and MORE time trying to BUILD a ministry?

Are men in their place of leadership in the home and/or the assemblies?

Is the internet your EXSCUSE for not going to the street and sharing the good news?

Is my heart in church service and conventions more than me personally being seen in the community?

Yes, i've learned much from remenising about MJ and His music...I've learned that in most cases i'm on the right track, however, there is much more that needs to be done no matter the cost....

Rom 2:12-15 For as many as have sinned without Torah shall also perish without Torah: and as many as have sinned in the Torah shall be judged by the Torah; (For not the hearers of the Torah are just before Yah, but the doers of the Torah shall be justified.

For when the Gentiles, which have not the , doTorah by nature the things contained in the Torah, these, having not the Torah, are a Torah unto themselves: Which shew the work of the Torah written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

If we follow scripture in context, we would know for sure if MJ will be in the Kingdom or not. It's a good debate but not one which deserves participation to be honest.

Bottom line is we need to get in line with scripture and make a global mark for Yahweh. The world will acknowledge their kings we need to be more vigilant in acknowledging to the world the true King...and that His Kingdom IS AT HAND.

Shalom
Moreh could you please elaborate on this:

"The scriptures do not say that you have to believe that Yahshua is the son of Yah (it is a good thing to know but not a requirment for salvation) OR that you have to "worship" Him...There are christians who think they worship the True, one and only Creator and also say "Lord"./Jesus."
I thought is was simple but i'll give you the help from scripture....

Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mar 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Master (Yahweh) shall be saved.

Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the master Yahshua Ha moshiac we shall be saved, even as they.

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Rom 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Yahshua, and shalt believe in thine heart that Yahweh hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of Yahweh shall be saved.

These scripture speak for themselves....No scripture says to believe that Yahshua is the son of Yah to receive salvation.....Of course it would be only natural that a person would learn that He is among many things the son of Yah....But for salvation you believe that Yah raised him from the dead...You call on Yah's name you walk in your covenent....There is no prayer that is needed (although not debated) there is no circle to get in and pray till the morning....You just have to acknowledge your high priest and that His father gave us the power to become the son's and daughters of the most high Yahweh......any more questions let me know.....

mhinetwk@gmail.com

Shalom
So John 14:6 :
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
falls where in your thought? Because this is a statement of declaration of the way to salvation, but yet from what I'm reading and please correct me if I'm wrong your saying that there is more than one way?
I have never said there was another way....The issue was not if Yahshua was the way to salvation...the question was about if the scriptures say that you have to believe that Yahshua is the son of Yahweh....it does not........

Shalom
OK I got it!... I think. Thanks for the response.
LOL
Do you know where is MJ's soul right now ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service