what do you do when your husband a man of god walk out on you for another woman

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KEEP ON WALKING IN GOD's DIRECTION! If he's yours and he's smart, he'll catch up later and repent. If not, you aint missing anything.....
My ex-husband walked out on me and went to be with another woman and guess what I was shouting praising God and still am and you know what I am running on for the lord and in spite of your grief God has not left you he maybe your husband but God is faithful get involved in the church focus on his will for you and in the end if it's for your marriage to come together again it will but as my brother said if not you anit missing no thing.
Draw nearer to God. Cryout unto Him that He (God) might grant you comfort in your time of distress. When you see your covering go left, you pray for him and STAY on the STRAIGHT and narrow path which leads to the Heavenly Father, Sister Linda. Hold to God's unchanging hand and after you have done ALL that you can do to stand, "Stand. Therefore, again, I say, 'STAND.'" Remember that God's promises are "Ye and Amen." He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you. He is not a man that He should lie nor the son of man that He should repent." God is FAITHFUL over ALL that He has promised you. Look to Him. Be still, and listen for Him. Do not make ANY decision as-long-as you are in this phase. This is the stage where FLESH will mess-up everytime. Let God move for you, and you follow His lead. Again, "Stand and be still."
Below are a few links to help encourage you as you stand in Christ.
The first is to encourage you.
http://www.blackpreachingnetwork.com/profiles/blogs/to-encourage-you
This one is to remind you of where you are and what God said.
http://www.blackpreachingnetwork.com/profiles/blogs/the-true-kings-...
This one is to help keep you hearing God and not man.
http://www.blackpreachingnetwork.com/profiles/blogs/protect-your-gates

Much Love In Christ,
God's Anointed
Missionary Ann Banks
hey yo it can be the other way around you know walk with God sista walk draw near to him and he will draw near to you he will not fail you or let you down my first wife left me in 97 accussed me of the worst crimes you can i stuck to jesus 12yrs later he old boyfriend went to jail for all give it all to jesus forgive bless refuse the bait of satan to get bitter i waited 20yrs alone then the Lord gave me geraldine she's da bomb she's the best if you choose jesus dont go by your feelings read his word press into him forgiveness is a choice not a feeling mike
I imagine its a sad time, but hold on to the unchanging hand of Jesus Christ. God will never leave you or forsake you. Keep trusting God that someday he will repent and find his way back home like the prodigal son. Stay strong, read the word of God. Do not come down hard on yourself neither let it cause you to loose your self esteem as often this happens.

This is just the result of sin, pray for him that his eyes will be opened, and that he becomes aware of the net of the enemy he has walked into. If you have children pray for them that this curse will not follow them cause now he has unknowingly activated something in their lives so pray against that too. Seek Godly counsel for the children if there is any, divorce seriously affect children.

Find a close female christian companion that you can talk to when you feel like talking. Talking is therapeutic. I said female because you are human and in such a time anyone going through a separation becomes very volnerable, and experiences a range of emotions from the highest high to the lowest low. There are many prayer groups online tat you can send you prayer request to anonymously if you wish to request prayer for the family.
This is indeed something very serious as well as it is happening every day..
we sometimes ask the question what did I do?what could I done better?...It is not what you did but what he did not do!!! he really walked out a long time ago psychologically,,!!! A person dont just leave ,,it was planned from a time back,,then it could have been some coaching from the person that he left you for or from family members...My advice is to hold and lean on the Living God who created the heavens and Earth,,,I know the hardest part is starting over ,,,who may want me,,,can i really do this,,,who would accept me and the kids,, where would I get the money to make or will I have to apply for assistance??these are some of the questions that arise when one has been a victim of deserted ..I am working on a Blog titled NO LONGER CRIPPLED,,,and we find ourselves being CO_DEPENDENT on other peoples behalfs ..NOW first do you have the HOLYGHOST??.O.K. with that said the Spirit did not show you warning signs??did you harken to what the Spirit was saying?? you see God will show you a person before they plot against you ,,AGAIN did you not see it??? maybe God knew that this was not the person for you and he knew that your were so faithful that you would not leave ,,but he did not want you with him,God could have been protecting you from his abussive behavior... I am not comming down on you ,,you have been wounded enough ,,I am trying to help you..I feel that you became at one point relaxed because you though that you could have worked it out,,and it did not work as planned,,we sometimes become crippled depending on someone else..FIRST STEP put God in all of your activities and allow him only to guide you,,SECOND sit the kids down and explain that there is a Change in home setting,,third if you dont have any funds then you better get some help from all avenues of assistance until you do better,,remember this is survival and your now have to provide for them kids,,FOURTH start looking for programs ,or schools that would benefit you for the future ,,OH YEAH we are moving on and he is not on your team then you play by-yourself until GOD put that special someone in your life BECAUSE HE IS COMMING,,,YOUR BEING PREPAIRD FOR GREATNESS,THERE IS A MAN THAT WILL ACCEPT YOU AND THOSE KIDS AND WILL GIVE YOU AND THEM HIS LAST NAME ,AND WILL SHOW YOU HOW A WOMAN OF GOD IS TO BE TREATED...LISTEN TO ME THIS IS NOT A SERMON BUT A MESSAGE,,,AS LONG AS YOU WERE RIGHT AND IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT ,,AS LONG AS YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE IT WORK,,GOD WILL ELEVATE YOU IN DUE SEASON,,HE HAD TO GET THAT FOOL OUT OF YOU LIFE FIRST,,BECAUSE WHAT HE HAVE FOR YOU IS FOR YOU,,IT WAS YOU CRYING OUT AND HE HEARD YOUR PRAYERS,,IT WA YOU FAITHFUL AND TRYING TO HOLD THE FAMILY TOGETHER,,AND IT IS GOING TO BE YOU THAT RECEIVE ELEVATION FROM GOD...YOU WILL LOOK BACK AT THIS AND START THANKING GOD FOR THE BLESSINGS,,NOW WE MUST START MOVING ON
Sometimes we like to hold onto images of people that we just prefer to hold. Jesus said, "IF you love me, obey my commandments". A man who can abandon his covenant relationship with his wife, can also abandon his covenant relationship with his God. A covenant is something we keep despite our "feelings' and if we choose our feelings over our covenant it speaks more about our hearts than perhaps we want to reveal. If your husband abandoned you, let him go, as the unbeliever, just as it states in 1Cor 7. An unbeliever is one who does not act on what he/she knows about God....
TELLING A PERSON THAT SHE OR HE SHOULD NOT BE HURT I BELIVE IS WRONG THE PERSON WILL HAVE TO GRIEVE AND GO THROUGH THE STEP OFHEALING BUT WHY THEY ARE GOING THROUGH PRAY!!! NOT JUST FOR THEM BUT THEMSELF AND PUT THEMSELF AROUND PEOLPE WHO WILL BUILD HER UP. AND LEARN TO NOT HATE[ BUT LET GOD WILL HANDLE HIM ]IT PAINFUL WHEN YOU SPOUSE IS SURPOSE TO BE SAVE BUT THEY KNOW THE BIBLE BUT NOT LIVING BY IT BUT YOU HAVE TO HEAL LOVE THE LORD AND LOVE YOURSELF AND DONT BLAME YOURSELF BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE A CHOSE . MY ADVISE WOULD BE TO TRUST GOD ,LOVE YOURSELF BY BEING THE BEST PERSON YOU CAN BE,DONT GET REVENGE , NO NEED FOR TWO PEOPLE GOING TO HELL ,HEAL,HEAL HEAL,AND KEEP LIVING,AND THIS IS THE HARD ONE, DONT LET HIM CONTROLL YOU LIFE BY HATING HIM AND THINKING ON HIM ALL THE TIME . TIME WILL BRING ABOUT HEALING THRO LOVING GOD AND YOU RSELF. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH SAVED,AND POSTIVE PEOPLE . POSTIVE BRING ABOUNT PROSTIVE RESULT.LET GOD HANDLE HIM OR HER. AND REMBER MOST OF ALL GOD LOVES YOU
First of all you must find to know the root couse of the problem.Is it the will of God to separate or devorce?is it the will of God to get married more than two times?any way though it is hurting you must seek the will of God.God has every kind of formular to restore every thing the Devil has stollen.If you stongly believe in his word never worry about it God will make a way.
Hello, Chaplain Langar, I was just reading a little about your Article, on the of Subject "divorce" that I am currently discussing on My Talk Show, on BTR, the link is www.blogtalkradio.com/LetsTALK-wDrLillie, we air on Sunday evenings at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, however, ALL of our Shows are Archived, and can be listened to at anytime...feel free to stop over and listen and leave a comment...if you wish me to share it on the Show. God Bless, DrLillie
The Real Husband Is YHWH Who Will Never Walk Out On You! Look it Up: YHWH
YOU LIVE, ONE MOMENT AT A TIME, ONE BREATH AT A TIME, AND YOU FIGHT BEING OVERWHELMED, BY KEEPING YOUR MIND STAYED ON GOD , AS BEST YOU CAN. YOU AVOID THE COUNSEL OF TOO MANY VOICES, BEAUSE YOUR HEART, MIND, AND SOUL, IS TOO OPEN AND VULNERABLE. YOU DO NOT SAY WHETHER YOU HAVE CHILDREN OR NOT, AND THI S IS A MAJOR FACTOR TO BE CONSIDERED, IN ADJUSTING TO THIS "RIP" IN YOUR LIFE. THE BREACHING OF THE MARITAL COVENANT AFFECTS ONE IN WAYS NO OTHER PAIN CAN, BECAUSE IT'S A HURT/OFFENSE GOD NEVER INTENDED TO HAPPEN, SO THE "SALVE" FOR IT IS NOT EASY TO FIND OR APPLY. EVEN KNOWING THAT CHRIST IS THE "BALM IN GILEAD" DOESN'T EASE OR HASTEN THE AFFECTS OF THIS PARTICULAR WOUND. BECAUSE, CHRIST NEVER INTENDED FOR THIS BREACH,THERE IS NO "SMOOTH CUTTING OR BREAK", BUT IT IS ALWAYS A "RIP", "TEAR", OR SOME SORT OF "RAGGED" EDGED WOUND, THAT NEVER SEEMS TO RESPOND TO THE USUAL REMDEIES, NOR HEALS :JUST RIGHT". STAYING AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS, AND THINKING ON "THESE" THINGS THAT ARE GOOD, LOVELY, PURE,HONEST AND OF A GOOD REPORT IS A DEFENSE AGAINST THE EMOTIONAL ONSLAUGHT, AND IT GIVES YOU A HEADSTART AGAINST THOSE FEELINGS OF BITTERNESS, UNFORGIVENESS, RESENTMENT, HATRED, SELF BLAME, AND HEAVINESS, THAT ARE GOING TO COME. ESTABLISHING AN ATMOSPHERE OF WORSHIP, IN YOUR HOME, CAR, AT YOUR DESK AND ANYWHERE ELSE, POSSIBLE WILL HELP YOU TO "CAST DOWN THE IMAGINATIONS AND HIGH THINGS", BECAUSE YOUR GREATEST BATTLE WILL BE IN YOUR THOUGHTS, WHICH CONTROL THE EMOTIONS. THERE IS NO PRESCRIPTION, RECIPE, OR PATTERN FOR THIS SITUATION, BECAUSE INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES MEAN A NUMBER OF VARIABLES, BUT DRAWING NEAR TO CHRIST AND STAYING THERE UNTIL THE CALMITY PASSES, IS ALWAYS THE FOUNDATIONAL ANSWER, IF NOT A REMEDY.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service