What should I do If My Husband commit Adultery?
Should I forgive him after he has asked for forgiveness? Or I should divorce him as the only ground for divorce?
We are dealing with a lot of people having this problem now in our ministry?
Please, contribution requested.

Thank you all for your advice but you need to hear this:
During the 2nd world war, grenade blew a Soldier's face and deformed him. So many people came to visit him in the hospital and they all said the same thing that, we understand what you are going through and we feel your pains. The man shook his head and said No to them all. He said to them, "You can never understand my pains until grenade blow your face..."
Meditate on that friends.

Thank you all for your response and encouragement words.
It is good for one to forgive as Christ has commanded. But in a situation whereby he still continues in adultery, what shall I do? I need your encouragement.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, not divorce but seperate yourself from the situation. Now where do you live, again remember I said it wont be easy but you must realize that staying right there in the midst is a very unhealthy situation why you may ask.

1. Are there kids involved? This will not be the ideal situation for you and them to have to endure.
2. Your own physical and pshycological health are at risk. STD's, Depression, nervous breakdown.

Remeber if your a beliver there is no such thing as taboo because in american culture taboo would mean something like jinxed but the bible says "greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world". But I can understand how it would be hard to just throw away cultural upbringing but that could be something that the enemy is using to hold you in bondage. i am praying for you in this situation as I imagine it is very difficult to go threw.
Rev. Eric,
Thank you. This is prevalent among so many believers here. Also, taboo means, "Abhor". Kids are involved.One has to think about the future of these children. The risks are very high.
Of late, a sister ran away to another town with her 2kids. It is no longer bearable for my friend.
Bless your heart seek God in this situation.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service