RE: What will you do differently in 2015?

Dear Friends,

If you have any spiritual understanding you have come to the conclusion that GOD is not winking at our unrighteousness.  Judgment has come upon our country and the worst is to come.  We are experiencing drought. famine, increase in murder, suicide, drugs and alcohol, domestic violence, abortions, serial killers, disrespect for authority, divorce, adultery with the same gender partners, human trafficking, privacy usurped by the government and the list goes on.  Because of our disobedience to GOD’s Word HE has allowed demons to attack us.  When we sin GOD can do whatever HE wants to, to punish us.  We can’t blame the devil for us disobeying GOD’s Word.  Our only recourse is to repent of our sins and cry to GOD to have mercy upon us.

We feel that we have a right to choose to sin but GOD says that it is the whole duty of man to keep HIS commandments.  We have taken Holy Communion while we have practiced sin.  GOD says that many are sick and die as the result of the same.  Yet, we ignore GOD as though HE is not watching over HIS Word to perform it.  We have lost reverence for GOD. 

I encourage you to consider your ways because you are either with GOD or against HIM.  You cannot do both.  Preaching and evangelizing does not guarantee you heaven.  GOD has given us so many warnings concerning our sins.  Will you continue to live as though GOD does not see you when you sin?  HE knows your thoughts afar off.  If you have not repented of your sins you are not saved.  Remember, the righteous shall scarcely be saved.  Wickedness is to know the truth but refusing to practice it.  JESUS’ Blood has redeemed us from the curse of the law.  Will we make HIM LORD of our lives?

Study GOD’s Word daily because it is the power of GOD unto salvation.  Pray and fast often.  If you have not been filled with the Holy Spirit, how do you think that you can live a holy life?  JESUS told the disciples to tarry in Jerusalem until they receive power.  Acts 2:1-4, Joel 2:28

I pray daily for sinners, backsliders and the church.  So many of us are deceived by what we think salvation is.  I was a hypocrite in the church until I realized that my life was not what the Bible says that it should look like.  I was teaching the Word and evangelizing on the street on my way to hell.  I started studying the Bible.  I read the book of John ten times.  I was saved, re-baptized, and resurrected from the liquid grave speaking in tongues.  I thank GOD all the time for not killing me while I was a hypocrite.

GOD has need of us to reach this untoward generation.  The world is waiting for the manifestation of the sons and daughters of GOD.  Will we make impact in the lives of others?  Will the year 2015 be lived any differently by you than all other years?  Where will you spend eternity?

In HIS agape love,

Sister Margaret

Views: 13

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service