Most Black churches have one thing in common, NO MEN! I have heard black pastor’s talk about how much more cooperative women are than men are when leading them. I think this is an excuse to not have to deal with the strong personalities of men. Men are born to lead and deal with problems. Many pastors are insecure and don’t like having strong men in their churches, and that is why their churches are dying! David led Israel primarily due to the fact that he had a forum of Mighty Men! In David’s later years he wrote a chapter of appreciation about the exploits of these men. No great leader can really be great without great MEN following them and also leading WITH them, Moses had Joshua to assist him, and Joshua was NO PUNK! He was a strong man of faith himself! Moses didn’t act intimidated by the fact that Joshua was a mighty man of God, Moses appreciated it! The main reason the Nation of Islam is so appealing to Black men is that is speaks to what men appreciate…STRENGTH! Black pastors WAKE UP and realize you need strong men to HELP you lead! There are too many limp wristed men in our churches! It is no wonder our sisters are facing a crisis in the area of finding a husband! A man must be discipled to not only grow in Christ, but grow as a leader in the body.

Views: 393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They should not be in a church on Sunday because that is not the Sabbath of the Lord God of Israel.
Bro Hezekiah,

Where should they be on Sunday?
Work or maybe just hanging out with their families, since the world says no work on Sunday. God says no work on Saturday.
So where does it say NOT to fellowship on Sunday. Actually I thought the bible said to get together more and more as THAT day approaches.
Meaing the worse it gets try to fellowship more and more.
What scripture are you basing NOT to go to church on Sunday?
It says all over the Bible to keep the sabbath Holy, and that the 7th day is the Sabbath Day.
Hah Hah! Brother Watson, please let him respond to my question first. Please!!!
hey family ,the word sabbath=saturday// this modern sunday was instituted 325ad constintine to join christian along side pegan worship of the sun god// hence SUNday (brutha watson)

Brutha newview, i thing we drop the ball @ understanding exactly who the entity of anti christ is and what it has done to the scripture turning us completely away from the word of the lord to follow the fables of men i would love to lay it out in scripture ,but in short dan2 tells us 4 kingdoms would bare rule over the earth before Yahshua(jesus) returns dan7:25 said one of that fourth kingdom would speak great trhings against the most high and would think to change times and laws now the wise question as a servent of the lord, is who is this 4th kingdom and has this one changed the laws of God

your answer is=the roman empire & yes everything the lord request of you in the scriptures has been changed even down the name of the lord changed
Good post Brother Pharoah. You should start up a thread an elaborate on that knowledge and understanding.
The Lord's day actually Starts at sundown. SO the Sabbath is Actually Friday at Sundown to Saturday at sundown
Brother, you answered a question that no one asked.
You asked where it says Saturday in the Bible, and it does not. I was answering with what the Lord said.

Exodus 20:8-11Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Exodus 31:14-15 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 23:3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.

I will wait for you to say that Jesus changed it. and then give you those scriptures.
"You asked where it says Saturday in the Bible, and it does not. I was answering with what the Lord said..."

Actually my question(s) was
*So where does it say NOT to fellowship on Sunday. Actually I thought the bible said to get together more and more as THAT day approaches. Meaing the worse it gets try to fellowship more and more.
*What scripture are you basing NOT to go to church on Sunday?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service