I find on many posts that we do not have,knowledge of the God Head. Does the God head consist of Jesus the Christ Only?. Does the God Head consist of Father God, Jesus Christ, and the HOLY Ghost,
collectively?. Is the God Head made up of Law,Comandments?. Is the God Head made up of Grace and mercy?. In the God Head do we baptize in Jesus name only ? In the God Head do we baptize in the name of the Father the Son, and the Holy Ghost.? Lastly Will the Jews be judged differently than the Gentiles according too the God Head ?. psss. Do we even have A God Head? What saith thee and thou?

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You just demoted the HOLY SPIRIT to the level of an angel, if I'm not mistaken. Not a divine being, not apart of GOD, but a separate created being equal to that of Michael, Gabriel or even Lucifer (before his fall). Is the right?

Please show me - show us all in fact - exactly where in the Bible you came with that.
The Holy Spirit is the angel Gabriel?????

Where does Hezekiah come up with this stuff?????
SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK WITH US BRO. TREVOR!
Here is the Protocol of God. The Father gives it to Jesus, that is why he is called the word, and then Jesus gives it to the angel, and the angel gives it to man or Israel, and Israel gives it to the rest of the sons and daughters of Adam.
LET'S JUST PRAY FOR THE WORK OF SATAN IS BUSY!!!

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TELLING SOMEONE THE TRUTH OF THE WORD AND TRY TO GET THEM TO SEE.

BUT GOD IS NOT PLEASED WITH THE BICKERING BACK AND FORTH.

SATAN WANTS TO KEEP OUR MINDS OFF OF CHRIST AT ALL TIMES AND WHEN WE FALL FOR CERTAIN THINGS SUCH AS THIS, HE IS SITTING BACK HAVING A BALL. WE KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH, ONCE IT IS TOLD IT IS NO LONGER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIUAL TO TAKE HEED.

HE THAT HATH AN EAR LET HIM HEAR!!!!!

WE ARE PEOPLE OF THE LIGHT NOT PEOPLE OF THE DARK SO LET US BEHAVE AS PEOPLE OF THE LIGHT DO.
GOD IS NOT PLEASED!!!!
He sure is busy because he made you think you are a Prophetesss.
Dr. Isreal Real and True Love will cover a multititude of misunderstanding
Love is the keeping of the commandments. I have read that 8 times to you.
Gabrieal is a created angel /messenger of God. The Holy Ghost is part of the God Head and is God.
Show me where the Holy Spirit is in the Godhead in the OT.
My brother I accept any and all challenges when it comes to proveing God's word, useing the word of God. you ask where in the Old Testament can we find the Holy Ghost in the Godhead.
FIrst I thank you for reconizing that the Holy Ghost is part of the Godhead
The Holy Ghost is reconized as the creative,healing,and refineing presence of God.
Genesis 1:2 in creation
Isaiah 6:3,61:1
Job 26:13
There are many mant others ,but you get the point
What???
Genesis 1:2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. Ad the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Isaiah 6:3
3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
Isaiah 61
1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Job 26:13
13By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.

explain how this is the holy ghost???

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service