I find on many posts that we do not have,knowledge of the God Head. Does the God head consist of Jesus the Christ Only?. Does the God Head consist of Father God, Jesus Christ, and the HOLY Ghost,
collectively?. Is the God Head made up of Law,Comandments?. Is the God Head made up of Grace and mercy?. In the God Head do we baptize in Jesus name only ? In the God Head do we baptize in the name of the Father the Son, and the Holy Ghost.? Lastly Will the Jews be judged differently than the Gentiles according too the God Head ?. psss. Do we even have A God Head? What saith thee and thou?

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Genesis 1:2 The spirit of God is the Holy Ghost
Isaiah 6:3 The Holy Ghost is the Glory of God
Job 26:13 The spirit of the lord is the Holy Ghost

NEXT
Isaiah 56:10-11 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.
Hezekiah,

STOP THIS MADNESS OF USING SCRIPTURE LIKE A LOADED GUN FOR NAME CALLING?

Isaiah 56:10-11 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.
Again, I am sorry that the truth hurts.
I showed you in Scripture of the presence of the Holy ghost in the Old testament. As you requested of me, now you want to dance around truth. I pray that you will come to know Christ jesus as YOUR Lord and Saviour
I am going to set up a thread on it. Don't worry. I want to let this new thread I set up go through it's scrutiny.
Matthew 1:18-25 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Luke 1:26-28 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Are these not the same situations just from different accounts.
Hezekiah Ben Israel said: "Show me where the Holy Spirit is in the Godhead in the OT."

Hezekiah, whats stupid about your comment is that you excluded the NT scriptures! Why not show you who the Holy Spirit is from the NT?
I thought all you guys were Preachers, and teachers. Didn't you all go to Bible school before you all became Preachers?
Bro. Hezekiah,

For a man who loves to post scripture with every response, why not answer these questions with scriptures? After all, inquiring minds want to know!

Reply by Anthony R. Watson 1 day ago
Explain how it is not the Holy Ghost.
Show me in the Bible where the Holy Spirit is a created angelic being named Gabriel. I need the Book, chapter, and verse. Thanks.

Reply by Trevor T. Greene 8 hours ago
Hezekiah Ben Israel said: "Show me where the Holy Spirit is in the Godhead in the OT."
Hezekiah, whats stupid about your comment is that you excluded the NT scriptures! Why not show you who the Holy Spirit is from the NT?
I will set up a Thread on it.
Gee, I get a whole post? All I wanted was a simple on time answer, just like the educated ones that I provide every time you bring up a crazy question.......

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service