The Dead Sea used to be called the Salt Sea because before Israel was scattered, they were the Salt of the World. After 70 AD, they were sent into captivity, and now it is the Dead Sea because Israel is scattered.. The Second coming of Jesus will bring them back into their own land. Those So-called Jews are not Israelites. They are Edomites.

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone ever thought on this issue.. I thought I would point something out that you can clearly see on any map...
Blah.....blah......B-L-A-H!

I've thought on it, heard it, examined it, and refuted it dozens of times.
That tells me that you have never even considered the matter, just as you do not consider that you are a son of a slave none other than the real Israel.
Will anyone speak on this matter?
bump
I keep bumping these threads up because they are relevant to truth.. Most everybody on this network post the imagination of their own hearts, and not the Word of God.. Nobody cares for your opinions of the Word.. Post the scriptures of the Precept you are teaching if you are a real teacher.... This is for anybody who post their own thouts of the Word.. Here is the purpose of man: TO BECOME ONE BODY, AND ONE MIND CALLED ISRAEL , TO BE GODS IN JERUSALEM. SOME RULING WITH CHRIST, AND SOME TO ETERNAL DAMNATION..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service