Why is it so hard for Black People to believe that we are the children of Israel according to blood and not just by faith.  If someone gave you all the evidence you needed to show who the real Jews (Hebrews) are and the lost tribes of Israel would you still reject it?   

I open up the floor for questions.

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

would like to know more....where are the resources
...all the evidence you needed...
What evidence can you offer?
I didn't realize anyone ever responded to this. LOL.  If still interested, I have evidence.  I don't know if you all remember me posting on here before but you can certainly see my views on the body of christ.  

Let's talk about this if still interested people.  This is how I came to understand, by talking, researching, reading, praying, etc.
Who is the book of Baruch chapter 4 referring to when it says "Ye were sold unto the Nations because you moved God to wrath"?  Also, who was scripture talking about when it said that the children of Israel would awaken and remember who they are and praise God in the Land of Their captivity in the last days.

Who are still in the land of their captivity in these last days?
Are you suggesting that the Catholics, Anglicans and or Jews didn't have diabolical reasons for removing books of the bible.  There was even talk of removing the book of Revelation.  Contrary to what you believe, many Christians are starting to read from these removed books and have uncovered many things hidden for a reason.  It was Christians that turned me on to the missing or removed books so I must assume that you are speaking of those in your circle of friends.
The ancient Israelites were black.  Even documentaries are coming forth showing that those in Israel today are not the biblical descendants of Jacob.  Scripture even gave us a hint to this fact in Luke.

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

We, the black folks were lead away captive into all Nations during the Trans Atlantic slave trade. And scripture has shown that Israel will be occupied by GENTILES UNTIL the time of the end.  Those in Israel are GENTILES, not Israelites from the tribe of Judah.  They are impostors. Many like to say that every race has had slaves, the only difference is that we were the only ones sold to many other nations as scripture stated. Indentured servitude is not slavery because they were given something in exchange.  Duet. 28th chapter stated that the children of Israel would not be paid for their services after being sold as bond men and women.
Yes, the church will be grafted in, but there are specific end times prophecy that only relate to the children of Israel.  The church are joined into the body but that does not exclude the promises made to Israel only.

In the video above is Joseph, Jacob's (Israel's) son, please explain to me why he's blacker than Wesley Snipes and the other 11 boys wouldn't be.  Remember when they got to Egypt they didn't recognize their brother Joseph because he looked no different than the Egyptians whom he dwelt amongst.  Also, Joseph married an Egyptian woman and had children with her.  Please don't try to say that Joseph was white but turned that dark after being in the sun too long.  Most Caucasians get sun burned red from over exposure to sun, not black. Just saying brother.

BELOW IS A PICTURE OF AN EGYPTIAN QUEEN TIYE.

Are you suggesting that Joseph could have been a white man that looked black in the video.  Just asking my brother.
Well brother, it matters because the world has been duped into believing that those in Israel are the biblical children of Jacob (Israel) and the truth is coming forth that they are not.  It matters because of specific scripture in Leviticus 26th chapter that speaks directly to the disobedient house of Israel.  

Most have believed that the black race was cursed because of Ham's son Canaan, when the curses that came on us were because of our disobedience to The Most High. Duet 28th chapter said that the curses would be a sign on the children of Israel forever.

Every sign listed in that passage is on the children of Israel.  In Psalms 83 you can see why we are a lost people. There was a conspiracy right there is scripture amongst all the nations against the true children of Israel.  Scripture calls us Hidden and impart blind.

Psalm 83

1Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

I must say that I do not subscribe to the so called black Israelite rantings and weird dress, I am speaking from my own personal study and research of history period. Even white folks are saying, "wait a minute, those in Israel are not the biblical descendants of Jacob".

Scripture doesn't say that the children on Israel will go back into the land on their own accord, so this explains why they are not going in droves.  It says that he will gather them after the tribulation and place them in their own land. 

We must study scripture more in depth now to truly see what is happening in this world today.  The church plays a different part in end times prophecy than Israel does and there is clear separation in scripture as it relates to what role is played by whom.

Must go for now brother, but is has been certainly nice chatting with you.  I will post more later for others that may be interested in exploring this subject and seeing the importance of this historical truth.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service