Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is so true, but sin is sin no matter who does it. The bible tells us their is no sin different from the other sin if you sin against one you have sined against them all. As a woman of God I preach against sin with much authority. God does not tolerate sin and neither should the ministers of God tolerate sin. A lot of times people commend sin is because they are in sin themselves. It is time to awake up out of all this itching ears and take the pacifier out of the people's mouth and let them know to turn from their wicket ways. Homesexual, whoremonger, fornicator, audultery, lesbian, liar, backbitter, malice etc...sin is sin and all sin stanks in the nostril of God. If people are doing these things hell is there home, when I use to be a whoremonger hell was my home. What I was doing was not different from what the next man is doing such as the homesexuals, lesbians, liars, etc... think about God hate a liar. No homesexuals have the right to do nothing in church but sit in their seats and attend church just like I have no rights when I was a whoremonger. When Moses went up into the mountain God told Moses take off your shoes for this is holy ground. Moses was a righteous man but he had to take off his shoe. We have to off the mess in our lives before we stand before him for is a holy God. I know this sounds harsh but woe unto the ones who are offended in the word of God.
TO THE BODY OF CHRIST: I DECLARE UNTO YOU THIS DAY, THIS IS A MESSGE FROM THE LORD GOD, ELOHIM, YAHWEH, ADONAI"""

AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY:
YES SAINTS OF GOD, ARE YOU READY???? JESUS IS COMING SOON , SAITH THE LORD GOD FOR ME TO TELL HIS PEOPLE!! WASH THEMSELVES, GET PURIFIED,AND PREPARE THEMSELVES & FOR LEADERS TO PREPARE THE PEOPLE!!!! PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD, MAKE HIS PATH STRAIGHT"

ON MARCH 24, 09, ROUND 3AM. AN ACTUAL ENCOUNTER W/ GOD HIMSELF. AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME, THAT I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET. WHEN GOD REVEALS HIMSELF TO YOU, YOU CANNOT FORGET, IT STAYS CLEAR AND CONCISE IN YOUR MEMORY AND IN YOUR SPIRIT.

AMOS 3:7 SURELY, THE LORD GOD WILL DO NOTHING, BUT HE REVEALETH (HIDDEN THINGS,THINGS ABOUT TO COME, WARNING COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION)HIS SECRET UNTO HIS SERVANTS, TTHE PROPHETS!!!!!!

I SAW THE LORD REVEALING HIMSELF TO ME, IN HIS DIVINITY, FATHER SON & HOLY SPIRIT. (3 HEADS-LITERALLY-IN DIVINITY)EZEKIEL SAW ASTONISHING THINGS THAT HE LOST STRENGTH) ON THE RIVER CHEBAR, & JOHN ON THE ISLE OF PATMOS, SAW REVELATION, IN ASTONISHING THINGS WHICH CAUSED HIM TO FALL AS IF DEAD, AT HIS FEET), IN REVELATION.

SAINTS OF GOD, NO ONE, NO ONE BUT MYSLEF, SAW THE REVEALING NATURE AND EXPRESSION OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, JEHOVAH ELOHIM!!! I WAS WEAK AND COULD NOT CONTAIN STRENGTH, FEAR, DRED AND AWE FILLED ME. BUT YET I WAS ABLE TO STAND TO RECEIVE HIS WORD AND MESSAGE.

PEOPLE WERE LOOKING UP TOWARDS THE SKY, BUT NO ONE COULD SEE OR UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS HAPPENING. MANY WERE RUNNING, POINTING TO THE SKY, CHILDREN, TEENAGERS, YOUNG PEOPLE, SCREAMING, CRYING OUT, "WHAT IS GOING ON? OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! THEY SAY, WHAT IS THIS??? SOME SAY "," IS THE WORLD COMING TO AN END,? SOME, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? ALL SAID IN DREAD AND FEAR.

YET GOD REVEALED HIMSELF ONLY TO ME!!!! AS I LOOKED UPON HIM, SAW THE IMMUTABLE,OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT, OMNI-PRESENT GOD. MY EYES GLUED TO THE REVELATION OF GOD, HIS GLORY (GOD IN ) HIS EXPRSSION WAS OF ANGER AND WRATH, HIS NOSTRILS FLARING, HIS NOSE TURNED UP AT THE STENCH, & WICKEDNESS, FIRST WITHIN HIS BOBY OF SAINTS (JUDGMENT MUST FIRST BEGIN IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD) , YES, HIS HEAD TURNING THIS WAY AND THAT, HIS EYES ROAMING TO AND FRO IN ALL THE EARTH""""".

AS I LOOKED UP IN WONDERMENT, YET KNOWING THERE WAS MESSAGE, I WAITED FOR HIM TO EXPRESS HIMSELF & TO REVEAL WHAT WAS IN HIS MIND AND HEART. HIS FACE WAS ONE OF INDIGNATION & WRATH, FOR I SAW JUDGMENT. HIS FACE LOOKING AT ALL ANGLES OF THE GLOBE, HIS HAIR (.LOCKS, SO LONG,I COULD NOT TELLYOU IN HOW MANY INCHES, NOR CAN I EVEN FATHOM THE LENGTH OF HIS HAIR. HIS EYES, FILLED WITH , ANGER, ( GRIEVED) HIS ANGER WAS KINDLED AGAINST THE CHURCH,HIS PEOPLE, SIN,LEWDNESS,SEX, ADULTERY,HOMOSEXUALITY IN LEADESRHIP/& IN THE PULPITS.

SPIRIT OF GOD SAID, I HAVE TURNED UP MY NOSE, AGAISNT THE CHURCH & ITS LEADERSHIP.I HAVE TRUEND MY FACE AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE, BECAUSE OF THERI SIN, WICKEDNESS. THEY TEACH LIES & PREACH LIES, & NOT TRUTH, I DESIRE ONLOY TRUTH"

THE SKY STILL COMPLETELY,BLACK AS MIDNIGHT, BLACK BEYOND DESCRIPTION GENESIS) DARKENESS WAS UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH) AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD HOVERED OVER"
I SAW THE SUN STAND STILL, YET NO SUNSHINE , I SAW THE MOON, YET STILL NO MOONLIGHT. PEOPLE WERE RUNNING, SCREAMING, FEAR AND DREAD EVERYWHERE,
SOLID PITCH BLACKNESS ALL OVER THE ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!

SUDDENLY, APPEARED WATER, MILES AND MILES OF WATER, A RIVER. HIS MESSAGE WAS FOR ME TO TELL EVERYONE, THE PEOPLE TO WASH THEMSELVES, TO BE CLEANSED GET PURIFIED, BE BAPTIZED. SUDDENLY, A SOUND OF MANY WEEPING, CRYING OUT, FOR THE BLACKNESS WAS STILL EVERYWHERE.

SOMEHOW, STRANGELY ENOUGH, THERE WERE TOWELS, BIG BATH TOWELS ALREADY IN PLACE. SOME GRABED THOSE TOWELS, & JUMPED IN TO WASH THEMSELVES
ONLY A FEW REACHED OUT, LIFTING UP HANDS TO RECEIVE THE CLEANSING AND HIS COMMISSION, FOR THEM TO COME.I SAW ONLY 1 TEENAGER I SAW JUMPED IN THE WATER.

SOME STILL IDLY SAT BY AND JUST TALKED, OTHERS JUST ENJOYED WORLDLY PLEASURES OF ENTERTAINMENT!!! THEY CHOSE NOT TO ASK FOR MERCY, OR TO WASH THEMSELVES. SOME JUST STOOD LOOKING AS SPECTATORS, NO ATTEMPT TO MOVE OR CHANGE THEIR POSITION, OR EVEN TO CHANGE THEIR LIFESTYLE.

I SAW MYSELF GRABBING MY CHILDREN, REDY TOBE WHOLE, AND TO DO AS GOD SAID. I WAS LED TO GO TO A SAFE PLACE. WE WERE HIDDEN IN A SECLUDED PLACE, BUT YET IN THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT OF HIS REVELATIONS, I COULD STILL SEE PEOPLE STILL LOOKING UP, WONDERING WHAT WAS HAPPENING, CHAOS,CONFUSION, EVERYWHERE.!!
DESTRUCTION EVERYWHERE!!!

I REACHED OUT FOR PEOPLE, CHILDREN SOME WERE HIDING UNDER TABLES, CRYING FOR FEAR OF THE DARKNESS, & WHAT WAS COMING UPON THIS WORLD RUNNING, PULLING EVEN BABIES, THEIR PARENTS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND,

SAINTS OF GOD, THERE IS NO TIME TO WORRY ABOUT TRIVIAL THINGS, OR FOCUS ON RECOGNITION/MPORTANCE/POSITIONS/TITLES/OR RICHES, OR WHO BE WITH YOU, OR HOW MANY CHURCHES CAN I PREACH IN!!!!!!!!!!

"REPENT""", SAITH THE LORD GOD, THIS S A TIME TO LINK UP AND JOIN TOGETHER. "MY HUSBAND BISHOP SIDNEY GARDNER, RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM GOD, ALSO TELL THE PEOPLE I SAY "SOMETHING IS COMING""",THE TIME IS COMING WHEN WE WILL HAVE TO PULL OUR FAMILIES AND SOME FRIENDS/SANITS, AND JOIN TOGETHER IN ONE HOUSE, LIVING TOGETHER ,SHARING IN ONE HOUSE,UNDER ONE ROOF."""""

THERE WILL BE NO TIME TO LIVE AS THE JONESES OR WALK STUFFY,COLD, OR INDIFFERENT TOWARDS EACH OTHER. BE PREPARED,, JESUS IS COMING.THE ANGER OF THE LORD GOD IS HOT & KINDLED AGIANST THE WHOLE EARTH.!!!!!!!!!

PERILOUS TIMES ARE HERE. IT IS TIME TO STOP PLAYING CHURCH. IT IS TIME TO STOP POINTING FINGERS, FIGHTING, CAUSING STRIFE,CONTENTION, AND STOP WALKING IN HATE AND BITTERNESS. NO ONE CAN BE ANGRY OR PERFORM WRATH LIKE GOD CAN.!!! IT IS TIME TO BE BORN AGAIN, !!REPENT!!! GET RIGHT WITH GOD.LET'S ALL CLEANSE OURSELVES FROM ALL UN-RIGHTEOUSNESS, INIQUITY,SIN,EVIL. LEWDENESS, FILTHINESS.

GOD DID NOT CREATE ADAM & STEVE FOR INTIMACY/MARRAIGE. HE CREATED ADAM & EVE,MALE&FEMALE & MULTIPLY & REPLENISH THE EARTH.TO MAKE BABIES,TO RAISE FAMILY, &MINISTER AS COUPLES/PARTNERS TOGETHER, NOT MAN& MAN,NOT WOMAN AND WOMAN.

YOU HAD BETTER GET RIGHT WITH GOD. ALL
COME & DO IT NOW ALL. GOD IS ABLE TO FORGIVE.HE IS FAITHFUL &JUST. HE WILL PARDON & HE WILLL EMBRACE.ALL HAVE SINNED

!!!!SISTERS & BROTHERS,HE THAT HATH AN EAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS SAYING UNTO THE CHURCHES.!!

IN HIS SERVICE
It's all in Revelation what we in the churches must do because the churches are a mess and us in the last church age the Laodecian, He is ready to spew us out of his mouth (vomit). It's clear in His Revelation (which is the Revelation of Christ) for all of us to come to Him to be written in the Book of Life because if not our end is also clear whether it be with Him or in the Lake of Fire. Glory be to God. I agree instead of all the pettiness that goes on just preach and teach His Word because God needs no defending nor His Word. It's like the church of Ephesus that "lost their first love". They stopped teaching and preaching (evangelizing) and started doing what we are doing here and that is defending His Word as we think we are doing. Just tell others the Good News and let God handle it from there. God bless.
BLESSINGS TO JOHN;

THANK YOU . THIS IS ALL WE MUST DO. JUST PREACH "THE GOD NEWS", WHAT GOD GIVES US AND DECLARES TO THE PEOPLE WHAT HE DECLARE UNTO US. YOUR COMMENTS ARE TRUE AND TO THE POINT. WE HAVE LEFT OUR FIRST LOVE, AND HAS STRAYED SO FAR AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.

BUT THOSE WHO DESIRE TO PLEASE GOD, WILL GET THEMSLEVES READY AND THEIR HOUSE IN ORDER, AS JOSHUA DID: "AS FOR ME & MY HOUSE WE WIL SERVE THE LORD""

LOVE AND PEACE,
GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS.
Thank you for your kind words of blessings. I pray the same for you and yours also. May God continue to keep you in His mercy, grace and most important, LOVE.
HI BROTHER JOHN: HOW ARE YOU & YOURS; THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMNT; SO MANY TIMES WE PUT OUT SHARE, MINISTER, TEACH, YET RECEIVE LIMITED UPLIFTMENT IN PRAYER. BUT I AM USE TO IT.GOD'S GOT ME;
I AM SURE YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT THAT{SMILE}

GOD'S GOT YOU COVERED,& YOUR FAMILY; STAY FAITHFUL & STYAY TUNED TO THE ALTAR, HE IS GOING TO SPEAK SOME WONDERFUL THINGS OF ASSURANCE, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

LOVE AND SHALOM
Yes, tell the truth to the people Prophetess.
Will You Be Ready?
Wednesday night (04/08/2009) I had a vision and in the vision it was about 6:00pm, evening time. I was standing on the top of a hill which was hidden by the trees. The trees was tall with short branches and covered with pine needles on the upper area of the tree. I heard a call within my spirit to turn to the east and as I turned to the east, I looked up towards the sky. Darkness began to cover the earth and a tornado began to form in the sky and it hit the ground, coming through the trees. I could not move but stood upon the hill as it passed by. Then another one came as the first it passed over me without harming me. I remember feeling the strong breeze of the tornado passing over me. The spirit of the Lord led me out into the field continually looking into the east.

There were people standing in the field unaware of what was about to take place or what is even happening now. As the tornados began to form and touch the earth, I began to guide the people away from the storm. I can feel the way to overcome the storm is to watch and pray, never try to direct the storm but allow it to pass over.

As I was standing my grandson walked up to me and we began to face each other face to face. The darkness was deeper than before. He began to speak words to me but I did not understand what he was saying; however, I felt what he said. He said, "Grandma, look to the east." Both of us looked to the east and there was a great tornado, bigger than all of the others. It covered the earth and there was no time to run. We continued to stand face to face, staring one another in the eyes, giving power to each other. The storm passed over without harmining a hair on our head because we stood together.

Saints of God, it is time to make a stand together in the Lord, for the storms that are about to take place in this world we will need each other. People who know the way it is time to teach others the way. Lead the people to Christ because Christ is ready to receive them as his own. The harvest is plenty but the labors are few, gather the harvest before God throw in the sickle.
Baruch Adonai,

I am in agreement. I delivered this word to them and they have yet to take heed.

As Ha Adonai El Elyon YHWH lives!

Be yea warned! This is The word of Adonai. He that has an ear let him hear. He that can see let him percieve the spiritual things of El Elyon.

Will you wait in the mist of the storm as cattle to be taken out because you have yet to hear the call? Will you need someone to save you? Or will you be ready and not conform to the ways of the world? This is a spiritual battle and a spiritual storm that can only be see thru spiritual eys. A spiritual death awaits many for they have forsaken Adonai. They have become whores to the world. They have let the Asheroth post into their spritual Israel. This is what is killing the church. This is the reason they cannot see nor hear the will or the call of the Most High YHWH. But Adonai has said that they will be blind and to let them be blind. Only the ones who can hear the call of the Most High will be saved. Because only they will be able to understand it. Only they will stand for the righteousness of His perfect will. Hear the word of Adonai, do not run for the hills for the hills will not save you. Wait and be of good courage in the purpose that He has planned for you. This is a storm that will destroy all unfriutfull yokes in the Kingdom saith The Most High YHWH.

What's killing the us the "Church" is God's people.  Apathy and lukewarmness. Ritualism and Traditionalism - doing something, not knowing why we are doing them.  We take scripture out of context, "truth out of context, is a lie".  Jesus paid it "all", what part of all is it we do not understand.  Sin was nailed to the cross, we put people in bondage because we do not preach the grace and mercy of God, we focus everything on "law", legalism!  The goodness of God leadeth us to repentance (turning away), not focusing on what we are doing wrong.  Most people realize they are in sin, tell them about a Gracious and Loving God who sent His Son to pay the sin debt "in full" not a partial payment, and because of that they can live a life of freedom from sin.  Homosexuality is not the only sin in the "Bible", 1 & 2 Corinthians list them, if you have done one, you have done them all!  If you say you have not sinned you are a liar and the truth is not in you.  Thank God Jesus paid it all, because not one of us is perfect or without "sin".  Just because you didn't do this, you did do that!  Preach the 'Bible" and not the opinion of man.  Stick to the book, and stop with the "Strip-tures", and you will see people getting saved/born-again, bearing fruit unto righteous!  Read Galatians chapters 1-3.  Study to show yourself approved!

First, let me remind you that if the CHURCH took marriage seriously then maybe everyone else would also. I suggest you do your research on where the highest divorce rate is.
YES IN THE CHURCH!!!
Next, whether you believe it or want to believe it or not you have homosexuals in your church and some of them hold positions in your church and if you don't know they are homosexual then the question should be why are YOU allowing them to hold positions in the church and YOU KNOW they are homosexuals?
Next, if you claim to have the Holy Spirit in you WHY do you not know the "sin" in your house?
Did not Jesus KNOW who was who among His apostles?
Did not Jesus KNOW who would betray Him?
I find that it is mighty funny that you preachers will gladly take an offering, tithe, love offering and other gifts from a "homosexual" but then you have the nerve to speak negatively about them and use them as a scapegoat for your religious rants.
Why don't I see more of these types of forum posts about those in the church who claim to be "saved" but are committing adultery, fornicating, having babies out of wedlock better yet, beating their wives, drinking, cussing, arrogant and prideful attitudes, liars, false teachers, pimps, gangsters calling themselves preachers, and better yet the homosexual preachers that you ordain yearly?
Pastor, would you chase an adulterer out of you church? a fornicator? a liar? a drunk? a baby making preacher? a wife-beating preacher? a thief? a rapist? a molester? a drug addict? a drug dealer? a murderer? a witch? shall I go on???
Or is it just homosexuality that you hate that bad that you would commit an act of violence to run them out of your church?
The church makes itself look hypocritical and inconsistent when you have these types of discussions but you allow homosexuals to sing, preach, play and "entertain" you RIGHT IN THE CHURCH!!!
Which one is it?
Do you want them in the church as long as you can verbally, mentally and emotionally abuse them for your pleasure and to keep being recipients of their financial "blessings" or do you want them to leave altogether?
You don't have to ask a person who they are they will most assuredly show you. Though THE SAVIOR knew who would betray him, and that the hypocrites would chase him. He didn't stop any from their mission.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service