Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was posted by Andy C. Wuhraizer on 4/9/2009 at 7:52pm:

"What is so attractive about another man's cranky ass that will make you and other poofs out there blaspheme the name of the Lord so you can continue to live your evil lives out?Simple you are demonized."

You see how this man of God is NOW cursing at me???
But I need you to go back and ask where I posted I was a homosexual.
Then, I need you to go back and see where I have stated more than once that homosexuality was sin.
Now, let me know who TRULY has the issue?
However Andy, I am YET WAITING for you to prove the scripture wrong or prove m wrong.
If you can't, be a man and admit it and stop sinking yourself deeper into your sinful nature.
You have started cursing me now???!!!
Do you see how these demons you are trying to attach to me are causing you to act?
I'm yet waiting for the proof sir.
The more you talk the more you will have to ask for forgiveness for.
I am saying what the Bible and Tora says: Smith
there are a lot who have this sickness and married and are downlow and give it there wife like she wanted to be affected by this Virus...David could not have been GAY because he was hand picked by Yahweh..this is something that is satanic...anytime a man lust for another man it is demonic,,two people of the same sex cannot produce..this is why Yahweh do not approve of it,Only the devil enjoy your belief!!!!..if Yahweh approved of it then why did he destroy sodom and Gamorah?? and dont give because the gays wanted to rape the angels ..excuse.Now I given you scripture..show me that they had sex!!! Marq he was not gay...leave it alone
You haven't proven anything to me.
You are yet ranting and raving and demeaning homosexuality.
You haven't even TOUCHED the scripture.
PROVE THE SCRIPTURE WRONG OR PROVE ME WRONG.
I'M WAITING FOR THE SCRIPTURAL OR HISTORICAL EVIDENCE!!!
AND SO ARE WE
NO SAYING THAT THE WORD SAYS HE HAD NUMEROUS WIVES AND CONCUBINES, NOT BOY TOYS.....
There is no evidence to say that David was homosexual in any way shape or form. NONE! The person that tries to sqeeze evidence like that out is a homosexual looking for an excuse to "minister" and live crazy ("Bishop" V. Gene Robinson style), or a person looking for flaws in the Bible. Either way, its of Satan himself.
That scripture is not evidence enough?
I say it is evidence.
If not, then how about you prove this to me.
I am yet waiting.
Calling me the devil and continuing to try and make me out to be this reprobate homosexual is not helping anyone. It is only causing you to have more to repent and ask for forgiveness for.
Slander is sin you know.
I am honestly waiting to see if anyone will prove me wrong.
OK, I didn't call you gay young man
Yes, you did and so did all your homies here who are too stubborn to admit truth.
Why lie and proof is right here for all to see?
Then you got one of your homies cursing at me but I don't see you rebuking him do I?
Nah, as long as he is "cursing" this mess he is doing the will of God, right?
I wonder if there'd be this much negativity, hatred and vile speech if I was trying to prove that its okay for me to have wine at dinner?
Would I then be accused of being a drunk???
I sincerely doubt it.
But as I have been saying all day I am waiting for the proof or historical evidence to refute what I have posted.
OK, I didn't call you gay and I didn't call you a devil before....but I am now.

Is contention your thing, kid? If it is, then you are a total stranger to the Spirit of CHRIST. UNITY in the faith is key, and yet all I see from you is contention, contention contention! Attacks against the church members, attacks against church leaders, slander against men of faith....When will it end? Even in another posting, we were given a suggestion by a Pastor to end the strife, and I said for the sake of Christian unity and brotherly love that I would. You on the other hand just laughed it off and said "you church folks kill me". I will say again, your WORDS kill you, for what comes out of a man defiles a man.

No respect for leaders, or even your common brother under the blood, and you claim CHRIST in your life?? JESUS said "by this shall all men know that you are MY disciple, if you show love one towards another." While you wait for proof of our points, give us all some proof of the HOLY SPIRIT and the love of JESUS within you. We're hungry for some fruit and your a tree with empty limbs. Last time that happened, JESUS wasn't so kind to the tree........

FOR THE RECORD SCROLL UP AND SEE WHAT I SAID TO THE CURSING GUY!
References to the nakedness of a person is one of the methods used in the Bible to refer to a sexual relationship, am I right or wrong?
Does not Leviticus chapter 18 speak of not "uncovering" the nakedness of members of your family?
In this context did it not mean sex, sexual relations or even looking upon or are we going to change that to mean something else also?
Did not Saul say, "...and unto the confusion of thy mother's nakedness?"
So was Saul saying that David and Johnathon's mother were having relations?
Or did Saul KNOW that Johnathon and David were having relations?
Hmmm, last time I checked Saul nor David nor Johnathon's mother was "oriental."
I don't know what commentary you have there [most likely a biased one] but I suggest you do research on Johnathon's mother and HER background as well.
However in Leviticus chapter 18 was not those scriptures speaking of sexual relations?
I mean I am looking in all my Bibles here and they ALL say the SAME thing?
"Nakedness" was meant to mean sexual relations.
Now, are you saying Leviticus chapter 18 is wrong?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service