Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Preach! This was said many times to. You know how people put on sin above another, it's the Christian way. I'm being sarcastic so I'll stop.
The entire point we are missing here is not someone putting one sin above the other. All sins are the same. I am glad you acknowledge this. But with the homosexual marriage issue we see that , the homosexual does not want to accpet his sin as not right. If they think their lifestyle is not right as scripture says why will they have gay pride parades, elect a gay bishop to lead their church, when everyone else thinks it is abominable? Simple, they are reprobates: God has delivered them up to the reprobate mind due to their abominations.
Do you know homosexuals insinuate that David and Jonathan practised homosexuality , so since that is recorded in the bible, it means homosexuality is right?
Hello! Even if we assume that you are right: Not everything we read in the bible is an example to emulate or follow. There are examples to follow in the Bible and mistakes to avoid.
For instance, I was once married to a Pastor's daughter. We have been divorced since 1999 becos she was not ready to settle.Eat my cake n have it kind.. The kid you see in the pic is my only son from that mariage. I havent touched a woman since.(Thats another damining issue. Are we condemned to our sexuality?). I am trying to remarry and has been looking for a wife. There are times I go out to a place and meet a woman whom I might like to go out with, but I find she is married. Ok, hang in tight.
Let say if I should make my mind for that woman's husband to be killed so I can have her, will you say it is right?
Oh why not? IT IS IN THE BIBLE!!!!! DAvid had Uriah murdered so he can have URIAH"S wife. SO African bush man Andrew the Son of Wuhraizer can do it too. You see where your theology is flawed? Hello, brothers wake up.
You lost me my Brother and I'm not being sarcastic or disrespectful but sincere. I think we're all saying that all sin is sin and therefore none should be judged any differently as another. I'm stone against homosexuality and gay ministers, bishops and anything else. I'm saying they should be given the chance to listen to the Word and hope the Word convicts them and if not then we know their end if they continue. Now give me your analogy of you using David and Uriah and thinking that anyone would say that is right? I don't really think you think that do you? Now on a different note, where you going to look for them wives my Brother? LOL
HA ha ha In the church off course!! But the Lord is in control. I agree with you, We have been saying the same thing all along then. Be blessed brother.
I know you are Brother and glad you knew it was a joke. Yes indeed the Lord is in control. I got divorced in 1999 also and if it happens for me again it will be because God brought her to me. LOL Peace and blessing Brother Andy.
So you divorced your wife or did she divorce you?
The BIBLE SAYS that the one who writes the bill of divorcement CANNOT remarry and if they do it will be counted as adultery.
So, let's see how hypocritical you truly are???
I agree with what you are saying yURIELa @A-K-A @ t.e.y.a. bey
If GOD curses no man can Bless. No matter what we say GOD turned them over too another MIND, therefore, only GOD shall deliver them if he so desires.
I know whaty you are driving at when you say "God turned them to another mind, therefore, only God shall deliver them if he so desires. He does. I will answer you fully tomorrow. Since I am running out of time.
Amen
Have you ever healed or delivered one of them, or any other from their SINS
I personally have help some homosexuals out of the sinful life. It wasn't easy because of two factors: 1) the Body of Christ can be ignorant and will stand by instead of help, 2) homosexuality is literally the sin of pride and rebellion. Break those two, and you get deliverance!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service