Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Listen to these words of the Pharasees and religious leaders of Jesus day regarding his teachings: Jesus’ accusers said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and, “He has an unclean spirit” (Mark 3:22, 30).
Hear the test of whether or not one has GOD's Spirit or the devils: 1 John 4:
1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
4You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit[a] of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

God's Love and Ours
7Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son[b] into the world that we might live through him. 10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for[c] our sins. 11Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
13We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 14And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. 16And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. 17In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

19We love because he first loved us. 20If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 21And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.
???????????????????????????? Hello! I will like to have a copy of the kind of bible that is silent about homosexuality. The one I have read for 40 years isnt.
Very good book.
You wonder why because you are DEMONIZED!! Period. Your entire spiritual consciousness is hijacked by lies, sexual filth and the foul spirit of homosexuality. Bible doesnt mention lesbianism" UhuH halleluyah!! Lesbianism is devine" Isnt it the way your insane mind is working? Ok, bible doesnt mention political corruption, or drug addition by baseball players, footballers, or the trade in worldwide narcotics, bible doesnt mention these..hello are you with me.? Bible doesnt mention "african voodoo practices" bible doesnt mention pedophilia so to you it is alright for a grown up man to invade a child with lust. You are so sick even the devil himself is surprised that he can be so effective in deceiving mankind. I am ashamed of you homosexual idiots parading as men of God. If people like you are men of God, I will go jump off a cliff. Shame.
you foul beings are so good in quoting every book except the bible and yet you claim you are men of GOD. where do you get that status from? From philosophers who do not believe in God, from the sick psychologists who cannot cure their own social ailments with their psychology degrees, I will tell you where you are getting it from: your papa the devil, Ibliss, son of perdition, see the piece of shit who has colonized your entire exixtence and mentzality. By the way have you answered my questions yet? I havent forgotten that fact. You have no answers to these. 1. Is the anus of your homosexual partner designed by God or evolution for sex?2. what is the purpose of homosexual marriages? What are you trying to achieve when you invade you fellow mans asshole with sexual lust? You homosexuals are so hateful of normal people you call us "breeders". Hahaha! Where you bred in a relatioship between a man and a woman? Or should we surmise that the reason you are so insane is becos you were hewn out of granite or dropped from the sky. Hahaha. Keep fighting hard, keep lying hard but the evil engulfing you and you system will be deal a blow by GOD ALMIGHTY. You are disgracing his name, He will reclaim his honor. You are the eventual loosers. Son of shit.
WOW the name-calling and vulgarity is soooo telling!
your life is worse
One who dropped out on his own bidding. One who studied at the top of his class at the Master's level. And is smart enough to understand that a man's anus is not a sexual organ. Atleast I know my elementary biology.
Homosexual wasnt a word in those days, says Mr Watson, true, because it was coined by pschologists who where looking for friendlier terms for the evil phenomenon. Later on they decided that even the word "homosexual" didnt fit the bill as they purported so the came out with"alternative lifestyle" I have tons of research and can flood you with evidence, but that is not how I operate. I operate by Word of Knowlegde and dont care what psychologists say.The word homosexual or same sex relation{marriage} or "alternative lifestyle" refer to nothing but one damned human experience condemned by the Bible in Leviticus 20. I am playing David Lettterman! Hahaha I am going to give 10 reasons why homosexuality is "right" as I have gather so far from the above conversations:
Reason no. one: the Word lesbianism is not in the Bible so homosexuality is right
Reason no, two: Adultery is a sin. so homosexuality is right until adultery is not a sin.
Reason no. three: freebasing is not in the bible
Reason number. Four: drug overdose is not in the bible.
Reason no.five: The bible mentions in only one short sentence in Romans about female to female relationships.It should have been longer than the constitution of the United States.
Reason no.six: David and Jonathan kissed according to the bible. Ok Ahmedinejad of Iran kissed the Ayattolah, Supreme leader of the Iranian revolution, during his inauguration to office this year, so homosexuality is right.
Reason number seven: if the bible doesnt mention my name, or my church in reference to anything, I am in no obligation to find out what is devine truth
Reason number eight: Your are fucking breeders anyway. Who wants to be a breeder?
Reason number nine.: My mama is proud of me for being a disgrace to her. She caaried me in her womb for nine months rejoiced over a baby boy.. ta.naa! you got .... heaven knows what.
Reason number ten: Come, you crazy breeders out there! Where in the Bible does it mention that abortion is wrong? The bible doesnt mention abortion. My mama could have hired the most insane hitman to rip me out of her womb and flash me down the toilet and God would have smiled and said "well. folks, I aint got abortion in my bible. This is holiness and great for humanity."
"...There is only one short sentence in Romans that mentions female on female relationships..."

How many sentences and how long do they have to be to condemn lesbianism?
Thank you baby. It could be longer than the rantings of Fidel Castro and still not make any impact unless you are spirit filled.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service