Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why do you not fight so hard for the murderers and pedophiles. They too are tossed away like trash. Shouldn't we pamper all sin instead of just one.

You are not fair. A lot of gays are bold with their mess. They will hit a brother on the behind right in the church. This gay spirit is a bold spirit and you talk about how they are treated. If you want to know who was treated like trash read the bible. Jesus was treated like trash and killed but you don't defend him.

Gays are not my brother and sister until they repent. Jesus said those that do the will of his father are his brother and sister. It is not the will of the father to for men to lock up in his name or two women to prance around town holding hands.

You sound as if you are trying to break out of the closet.
"Why do you not fight so hard for the murderers and pedophiles. They too are tossed away like trash. Shouldn't we pamper all sin instead of just one."

Yeah you do with you want but I realize that how we treat others is how they treat themselves. I can get into all the social issues created by heterosexism but you really are not ready for it yet. As far as fighting for murderers and pedophiles, I do volunteer work in the area of death penalty advocacy. Now here is the deal; you have to murder to be a murderer and have to committ the act to be a pedophile. But to be a heterosexual or homosexual all you have to do is be born.

"You are not fair. A lot of gays are bold with their mess. They will hit a brother on the behind right in the church."

Straight folks will do the same thing. Truly you know that homosexuality is nothing new to the church or society as whole.

"This gay spirit is a bold spirit and you talk about how they are treated. If you want to know who was treated like trash read the bible. Jesus was treated like trash and killed but you don't defend him."

There is no gay spirit only sexual orientation. And I don't defend Jesus? Because I disagree with your views on homosexuality I don't defend Jesus? Well sister how you treat the least in our society is how you treat Jesus. Your sharp toungue against our gay brothers cuts right through Jesus Christ; for they are His as well.

"Gays are not my brother and sister until they repent. Jesus said those that do the will of his father are his brother and sister. It is not the will of the father to for men to lock up in his name or two women to prance around town holding hands."

It is your loss and plus you are letting man's isms dim your light.

"You sound as if you are trying to break out of the closet."

Of course I sound like that to you, anything to discredit the truth. We have been sold a bad bill of goods on this issue but we have to walk towards change. It wasn't too long ago when racism was fueled by scripture as well as keeping women out of the pulpit was fueled by scriptures. We changed our minds on those based on proper exegesis, right?
If there werent sellouts like you, the gay brothers and sisters will find more help in the house of the Lord. You are the reason they wouldnt seek help. You are demonized to perpetuate the devil's agenda in their lives and send them to hell. God has a way of delivering them, widemouth sellouts like you who call yourselves preachers, even though you are satan's agents, tell them" your homosexuality is just find. Just send me an offering or tithes. I got your back." You are such a disgrace to the name of the Lord. You homosexual preachers. You come to the pulp[it on sunday to deliver lies as if you just came from the Holy of Holies. No you just came from the stinker of stinkers.Check your life and your lies. The lord is merciful, you turn around and do right or face eternal damnation.
"...No nothing is wrong upstairs with them, God made no mistakes. Our gay brothers didn't choose to be gay. No one chooses their sexual orientation, be we straight or gay..."

What do you say about genetic sexual attraction? Which is being attracted to a sibling or parent or offspring - especially if they are of consenting age?

Should homosexuality be preached against, Minister Palmer?
Was the apostle wrong when he taught that even (not the act of homosexuality) but even the being effeminate would send a man to hell?
What should be preached to God's congregations and what should we teach our little boys about men lying with men as if they would a woman?
Do we tell them what God said or do we tell them that homosexuality is NOT SIN?
Newview Satan seems to have a whole army of people in and out of the church defending this homosexual spirit. Now even ministers see this as not a sin. But even if it were okay, most gays are not married to each other so it would still be considered fornication if nothing else right?

I guess they don't think about that. Somehow they think gays can just Frolic around committing all types of sinful acts and God is simply going to overlook it because they were born this way or broken.
"What do you say about genetic sexual attraction? Which is being attracted to a sibling or parent or offspring - especially if they are of consenting age?"

Sexual orientation: Romantic and sexual attraction to the opposite sex, same sex or both. That is genetic sexual attraction.

"Should homosexuality be preached against, Minister Palmer?"

It is preached against and nothing changes, homosexuality is nothing new.

"Was the apostle wrong when he taught that even (not the act of homosexuality) but even the being effeminate would send a man to hell?"

Apostle Paul was on point but our interpretations are off the mark.

"What should be preached to God's congregations and what should we teach our little boys about men lying with men as if they would a woman?"

We can teach our children anything we want to about sexuality but guess what there is no prevention for sexual orientation. And sexual orientation does not equal sexual behavior. Just like the heterosexual there are many homosexuals that obstain from sex.

"Do we tell them what God said or do we tell them that homosexuality is NOT SIN?"

Depends on what ya tell them.
Leviticus 18:22

22. Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 (King James Version)

13. If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Deuteronomy 23:17 (King James Version)

17. There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

1Kings 14:24

24. And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (King James Version)

9. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

26. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30. Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31. Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32. Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Pagan temple prostitution, Same sex prostitution but not homosexual orientation. Dig into the Hebrew and Greek.
Man you are simply twisting what is clear in the scripture. The word didn't say prostitution. IT SAYS MEN SHOULD NOT LIE WITH MEN. THE SCRIPTURE SAYS THIS IS NOT A NATURAL AFFECTION. A MAN HAVING ANAL SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN IS FILTHY NO MATTER HOW YOU TWIST THE SCRIPTURE.

That last scripture even said having pleasure in them that do them, meaning condoning this behaviour. You obviously don't know God because God is holy and he hates sin but you have just declared that homosexual fornication is not sin. You are an enabler of this sin and will cause many to go to hell if you don't repent of this blatant rebellion against God's word
If it was so clear we would not be having this discussion.
what is this one talking about? The condemnation of homosexuality is not clear in the bible? Lord have mercy!! Are these people mentally retarded?
OK, we will Dig into the Hebrew and Greek. We will view this from Jewish Law, The Torah's point of view. The Torah is the primary source for Jewish views on homosexuality. It states that: "[A man] shall not lie with another man as [he would] with a woman, it is a to'eva" (Leviticus 18:22).

The term to'eva is usually translated as "abomination".

Sexual intercourse between two men is forbidden by the Torah, as stated above, and is a capital offense. The Torah prohibition of Lo tikrevu legalot ervah ("You shall not come close to another person for the purpose of committing a sexual crime") forbids all other sexual acts which can lead to intercourse, and prescribes the punishment of lashes.

Homosexual acts between women (lesbianism) were forbidden by the rabbis on the basis of "Do not follow the ways of Egypt where you once lived, nor of Canaan, where I will be bringing you. Do not follow [any] of their customs." (Leviticus 18:3). The oral law (Sifra there, 8:8) explains that what is meant is sexual customs and that one of those was the marriage of women to each other, as well as a man to a woman and her daughter. The Talmud follows this view, forbidding lesbianism. Like all Rabbinical prohibitions, violation can incur lashes.

Just Ask a Rabbi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service