Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the sake of newcomers i want to repeat that i dont believe in poverty for christians simply because I know that poverty can be disgraceful. I know from practical experience. So why am I against the prosperity preaching? Because the prosperity message was not designed by people who wanted the best for their fellow christians; but by self-seeking hypocrites looking to take advantage of the gullibility of christians.Do we have the gullible among us? Hahaha! millions! I am just trying by the anointing on my life to strike a balance and tell the truth as the Holy Ghost instructs me. Common I am a bush African! Dont you think I need some money so I can go to my village with it and bully the poor? why would I stand for the truth when I know that will not make me rich? Because the Lord called me to do just what i do and stand for just what i stand for. The reason I challenge the prosperity message is that it makes the preacher rich and adds nothing to the listener. The message is suppose to benefit the intended audience not the messenger. this is my stance. I wish all my fellow preachers prosperity that is not stolen from our already suffering folks. May the Lord grant as true prosperity so we can help the flock under our care.

Seminary is a synonyn for cemetry. That is where a christian goes to have his faith in the Word killed and burried. what they teach in the seminary is not word of God, but word of  the church. The church has not always been on God's side, the church has seen countless generations of being a demonic institution. Christianity and churchianity are not the same. There are christian churches that are demonic and worse than vodoo palaces or islam or any other demonic entities. Whew! I give up, but I will set up a website soon. There so much the Lord has given me I need to let it out everyday. So atleast a few souls will be saved.

Keep your seminary studies to yourself, I will rather be anointed by God than go to seminary and learn about homosexuality. I proof my academic capabilities by studying subjects that are higher in order than seminary crap. How many seminaries did the Lord Jesus attend? How about Paul, Peter... do you want me to continue? Hahaha!

Where did you get that false information from? I never was able to get into ANY theological Seminary? What Kind of weed are you smoking? Any body can get admitted to any theological seminary in this country and they dont even have to be bible-believing christians! Hello wake up oh sleeper!! If I can get admitted into a PhD program in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION and majoring in MANAGEMENT OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY and maintain a grade point average of over 3.50 on a scale of 4.00, then I believe theological studies are beneath my feet, academically speaking. Dont forget that one of your fellow theologian with a PhD is out there disgracing the name of the Lord, telling the whole wide world that the Bible is false and forged. His publications almost sparked an Internet war in my country, where moslems who have read him are calling on all christians to convert into Islam because even a "Christian " Bible scholar has denounced christianity as false. I posted a reply based on spiritual word of knowledge ( i dont think youi have ever heard of that, you cant see one inch beyond your nose into the spiritual world). I said this idiotic professor was working for the Homsexual Agenda. I then did a research on him and found that lo and behold, I was right! The reason he was trying to discredit the Bible and make it look false is so homosexuals can preach an alternative gospel- the Gospel According to Pooplicking! Shame to you sons of the devil!!! You are a disgrace to your mothers and to the name of the Lord. Founders of early theological institutions were not christians but religious folk who did not believe in Christ per se, but believed they could use religion to control society. I was in a such a hellhole once and challenged them. One ofthe professors saw the light through my arguments with him over dinner. I am not against anyone's theological education, all I am saying is I dont need it to fulfill my calling. Some of you need it to put bread and butter on the table. Go ahead, but do not venture to think that a thelogical education makes you a man of God, you are not.

Thank you so much for reminding me that I am just a Bush african!! Hahaha! I have never tried to be "full of myself" until some idiot tries to belittle me.

We christians should all be ashamed that we belong to the only generation of christians, throughout history,  whose leaders,they ones  we all look up to, go on national television and cannot admit to or testify that Christ is the only way to salvation. This disgrace is all-encompassing!! I am oferring any chicken-livered preacher out there an alternative: anytime you have to go on national television for an interview and are scared to stand up for the Lord, please invite me. So when they ask you the questions that you are fraid to answer because it might damage you business, you tell them to pass that question on to "this bush african".

Brother Andy, I agree that homosexuality is a grave sin, I was simply trying to help people measure the scope of their sin by the harm and or consequences they might incur. I am no prosperity preacher, but I do believe that God wants His people to prosper and have good success...EVEN AS OUR SOUL PROSPERS. If the soul is not prospering spiritually, I see no real prosperity that comes from God. People have a backwards concept of prosperity. They think that it's about what thy can get with their hands. But prosperity starts with the soul. When a man is wealthy in faith, hope and love, then he is prosperous. This prosperity will in turn lead him to those THINGS which he have need of. Back in the day people sowed seed such as they had. If it was corn, they reaped corn. If it was beans, they reaped beans. They didn't look for tomatoes if they sowed potatoes. Today people are challenged to sow such as they have: Their time, their strength, their wisdom, their love, their faith, their works, and yes their money. It is written that "money answers all things". If you're not clear on it's meaning, I'll try to explain on another blog. I am a pastor. I am so because I was called, appointed, anointed, chosen, and sent as such. I'm not in a position, I hold an office in the Church of our Lord Christ Jesus. I work in this vocation, NOT for money, as I do not get a salary. I do it for the Love of Christ and for His people. But I do not condemn those who preach the gospel and live by it. The bible says they are worthy of their hire (those who are obedient to the Father's will). I believe that it is clear that homosexuality is sin. Moreover it is an abomination before God and man. I admire your zeal but I am somewhat ashamed of your conduct toward other preachers. God will deal with each of us in His time. Who are we that we should judge His servants? If some are not His servants, He will deal with them directly as well. There are many things we can discuss. Let us not defame one another. The watchers of God see all, and they have not stopped writing things down; every deed: whether it be good or whether it be evil. Let us not strive against each other for we wrestle not against flesh and blood. If we fight men among men, we breed confusion and cause others to dishonor the kingdom because of our bickering. Is not this sin also? Again, I admire your zeal. We need more Elijahs in the world today. But let us temper our zeal with thought and wisdom. These things I say to you in the name of Love.

Melvin King, called to be a pastor of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am getting so sick and tired of everyone tiptoeing around man and do everything in the sight of God. Homosexuality is and obomination it is a perversion that the flesh, which is SIN likes as any other SIN, liar, adulters, murderers, etc. SIN is SIN and God HATES SIN. Gay people stick together, more than SO CALLED PEOPLE OF GOD. When they are frolicing around their state senators and legislators out there with their signs, so called people of God is just sitting in their churches, homes, internet complaining, they are not going out in GROVES and telling the law makers what thus saith the Lord. No one stands on what they really believe, no, I am lying, because they do...their belief is limited and they don't truly believe in what they are following. When you have a million man march, everyone is out, when you have gay pride day, everyone is out....when do you see so called people of God going out on a day, demanding that the word of God stand? If all the mega preachers, all these so called bishops, preachers, pastors, ministers, evangelist, prophets, prophetess, and people of God will take to the street like God commands us, 'GO PREACH THE GOSPEL" we would have gay marriages in the churches, prayer would still be in our schools, it took one woman to have prayer taken out of school. If ALL so called people of God will go out and march on a day, we shall over come, but NO ONE WANTS that....hummmm Lord, I hear you....I will go....who wants to go with me? Oh, condemnation will come, but they condemned Christ.....There's no greater love than for a man to lay his life down for his friend....I say YES Lord...who wants to go with me????? Oh, I thought so.....It is SO SAD. So there you go, you will have any and everything continuing on happen, if the Gospel IS NOT PREACHED....and I mean the TRUTH not what makes us feel good.

In Love, Sister Denise

Don't hide behind the computer....GO OUT INTO THE WORLD, that's what God said!!!
I agree. The gospel belongs in the streets, But it also belongs on this highway we call the internet. There is much sin issues to address and many opinions that need both reproof and rebuking. There is much error in our teachings that need to be judged. There is much vanity in the thoughts of our imagination that needs subduing. We are in a world of trouble even in the church. We have let the so-called little things pass, and we focus on things that will give us status, notoriety, popularity, fame, and money. We think that we must adapt to the environment. But we have erred greatly in that we have rather conformed to it. Adapt! DO NOT CONFORM! There's a difference. Some of the subject matter and vile language I have witnessed on some of these forums is not much different than that which I have witnessed in the streets. Besides this I have witnessed strife, envy, anger, wrath, lying, hatred, dissimulation, discord, bitterness and the like. But nevertheless the truth is being planted in the ears of those that have an ear to hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches. I can see how ministry could share in the blame for so many laws going awry in legislature because of their passivity. The Bible declares that God teaches our hands to war. Yet we sat back on our hunches and let chaos and annihilation take place right before our eyes. Sin is a reproach among any people. The devil is conducting a spiritual genocide upon our churches, our children, our communities, our cities, our states, our countries, and our world while we sat idly by and watch with our eyes closed (under the pretense of  prayer). Talkin 'bout "Let us pray". For this I am ashamed. This should not be once named among the people of God. Sister Denise, I feel what you're saying. Pray for us that we might see with our eyes the things of God, hear with our ears the word of God, and obey with our hearts the will of God. But if there is any consolation, This pastor takes it to the streets! And lest I forget, In response to the question that started this forum, NO, unh unh, nall, nope, ain't no way I will allow homosexuals to frolic in my Fathers house where I am pastor. But they can come and get the devils cast out of them.

Pastor King I praise God for you....you and alot of us is taking it to the streets, but not enough of us are being seen and heard.  These forums, especially this BPN are all so called SAVED folk or BELIEVERS or RELIGIOUS follower of something...only God knows who they really are following, Yes, all are NOT saved because they believe in RELIGION instead of the true and living God.  But all the same, they claim to be BP in/on a Network.  Network to do WHAT?????  I am not a pastor, ministry, evangelist, prophetess or any other title, I am just a DISCIPLE who share the Word of God, Holy Bible scriptures to whom ever I come in contact with.  I tell them of God's admonishment to His people, the manual that informs us about ourselves.  I informed them of Romans 10:9 and adminishes them to study to show themself approved, so they would know the good and acceptable word of God.  But this Network, should be a vehicle of which titled Pastors should get together and organize a massive launch to go to the street and command obedience to the word of God....like gays go out and command that they are allowed to be married in our churches, like the civil right leaders marched for freedom, and others with a cause.  BELIEVERS have a cause.....CHRIST!!!  Jesus shed His blood so we have the POWER to win any battle, because the battle is not ours it is the Lords.  Obominations are happening in our churches, because the leaders have compromised and have polluted the santuaries with strangers....folks who claim they are called by God and living any kind of way, folk playing the music who are living lives contrary to the word of God tickling the ears of the church goers and congregations with itchy ears sitting and saying NOTHING and calling themselves sons of the living God...it is a SHAME....We must stand on the Word that God has given us and TRUST that God will do what He say He will do.  He has given us POWER so why are we not using that power.  I am ready, lets really take it to the streets, huuummmmmm fear that they may call us radical...they are more powerful than the God we serve??????  I don't want to usurp any man, but MEN better do what God has called them to do.

In Love, Sister Denise

You are right Sister Denise, many of us are not heard on the main stream. This is why we must take the gospel to the low road as well as the high road. And RADICAL is just a word. I'm sure we've all been called worse. But you my sister, continue to cry loud and spare not that your voice may be heard. God has given you voice, and that voice is smeared and anointed with the authority of God. Let your voice so be heard peradventure from it influence might escape into the hearts of those who hear with understanding, and we may all benefit by the wisdom which is stored in that vessel which you are. God be glorified my sister. It would appear that you do not get much response to your words on this network, but on contrar, you are heard. While some of us may dismiss what you propose, there are a few who actually feel the same way. Keep doing what you're doing. I see no fault in it. Only be careful that your zeal do not transform your concern into judgment. This happens to many of us. Not intentionally most of the time. But the righteous indignation that we have for sin and error sometimes overwhelm us. We must temper everything we do and every word we say with wisdom that we might WIN our brothers. Let's not tick them off, but rather TURN THEM ON. Jesus said, "The zeal of my people has eaten me up." God bless you my sister. May he continue to uphold you in his right hand of righteousness. May he further strengthen you with power and might in your inner man and fill you to brimming over with wisdom and understanding all your days in the earth.

In Love, Pastor King

Thank you Pastor King for your kind words and thoughtfulness....and I do pray that PEOPLE don't see me as judging, because it is not me who judges.  It is the Word of God that judges us all...there is NOTHING new under this sun and I have not created nothing.  I am not on here talking about no one or giving my opinion, I am stating scripture without concording it, I am stating scripture that say if you do this, this and that will be done, because it is not I who wrote it.  If anyone take offense to what I have stated, they take offense to the word of God, because Denise didn't create these judgments, nor did I create a heaven or hell for anyone to go to.  The Word of God clearly tells us when, what, where, how to do things, Denise didn't have any part in any of it.  All I know is that we are COMMANDED to spread the Gospel and the Gospel is the Living Word of God and people ought to read it for themselves and ask God for understanding, it says it in the Word, God gives the increase.  I cannot make anyone understand Gods word, I just state the scripture, now if they see what I see, then God is doing what He say He will do, when two or more are in agreement He is in the midst...that is not my saying.  But I will say, I am glad for the forum, because I have a loud voice in person and when I am passionate about something, which is the scripture and what thus said the Lord, I can be loud and intimidating, I continue to pray for a softer voice and I know God is faithful and He will do that in His time....smiling

I praise God for your encouragement and thank you for listening and not passing judgment on my postings, I just believe the Holy Bible KJV and I thank God for it....I am not affraid when the bible tells me that I am going to hell if I do not obey God, because it whips me into shape and that makes me know that if I obey, I will see the God I have been serving....I want to be face to face even when He open the book of life and look for my name that He can say that with a perfect (sincere) heart, I served Him.

In Love, Sister Denise

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service