Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greeting My Dear Rev. Watson, yes I said it....That is NOT scripture, that is mans saying, this is why NO ONE knows there place anymore, men thinking they are women and visa versa, it is a shame.  I don't have a problem with being mans help meet as God intended....notice it doesn't say mate, like all try to convert it...I don't mind meeting the needs of a man, I don't mind help a man meet his ........ you can fill in the blank.  God from the begining was that He created woman as a help meet, to assist and not usurp.  He had equip man with EVERYTHING, but because of disobedience death came, death to the intent that God created, but thanks be to God and HIS LOVE....He sent He only begotten to RESTORE and Jesus said He came to FULFILL....so the original intent is still.  So you, I don't want to get out of place, I want to meet the need...I want to assist....I don't want to show up, show out and man look like he is not equipped to do the same....I am assisting now, INSISTING that man do what he was made to do and I will be by his side from wence I came....I love the Lord and what He do...I am not too enthusiastic about mans way of doing things....smiling

In Love Sister, Denise

My Dearest Rev. Watson, stop with all this bickering of things you do not have any control over....The word of God say we DO NOT fight against flesh and blood, but......you know the rest.  But thank God for the POWER to tread on serpents and scorpions...See I walk in the AUTHORITY that God has given me and I fear NO man, the battle is NOT mine it is the LORDs and the battle has ALREADY BEEN WON....Jesus did it on Calvery hallelujah.  So, NO I do not experience those things that powerless people face on a day to day basis, like the rest of the WORDLY things doesn't.  I don't walk in the flesh, therefore those things do not touch me....in the past it did, because I didn't know Jesus and I didn't know who I was, but my oh my, when I did and gave myself to the Lord and started walking according to HIS WORD, the blessings came, the power came, the annointing came....so NO I don't have to worry about any of the Wordly chaos, because it doesn't touch me.  Now you are preaching condemnation and that is NOT WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAY....Jesus said He didn't come to condemn, but to SET FREE....and I am FREE in deed.  Hallelujah, and Rev. I pray that you experience greater, because that is just some of the promises that God has promised those who LOVE and OBEY Him.

This is the GOSPEL...the TRUTH....Jesus died, rose and lives that we may know.  Lord, have mercy and grant us the hearts to know you and tell someone else about you and your goodness.  We cannot be of this world and believe the world instead of God....God tells us this in HIS WORD.  Amen?????

In Love Sister Denise

Pastor King,

You wrote that you would not allow homosexuals to frolic in your church where you are Pastoring. Do you have those sentiments against the gossipers, adulterers, fornicators, liars, drinkers, and drug users that are sure to be in your church?

Rev. Watson, If you will define for me the word FROLIC, then will I answer your question.

Thank you Rev. Watson for your definition of the word FROLIC. Because you know the word and appear to have a proper concept of it, my answer to your question remains as it was for homosexuals. The answer is NO! There shall be no frolicking taking place in my Father's house where I am pastoring, with my having knowledge of it and I do not stop it. While the gossipers, adulterers, fornicators, liars, drinkers, and drug users may be present, there is no frolicking going on. I don't know what kind of church you attend sir, but I know of no such people where I attend. Like I said if they are present, I cannot tell. Maybe it is because they do not FROLIC.

Pastor King

Rev. Watson, I know you didn't direct this too me, but I know a Pastor who have lied, still lying and it breaks my heart, because I truly love this brother and his entire family.  Now God tells us how to rebuke such a person IN LOVE.....but this individual, because he is a Pastor continues lying and think that I don't know he is lying, but the fact is he is hiding from PEOPLE but doing this lying in front of GOD.  How do we reverence people as though they are God and forget that God SEES EVERYTHING.  How is it that a person can smoke and when they see a pastor or another person they will throw it down.  How is it that a person can do all the things such as gossip, adulter, fornicate, lie, drink and drug in front of God and hide it from people.....people are so reprobate don't you think.  We must warn them in love, meekness, we are not saying we hate them we just need to tell them what they are doing is wrong, that God see them and they should have RESPECT for God, even those mentioned above.....God say he hates these things Proverbs 6: 16-19, which you stated and if we have the spirit of the Lord we must hate them also.  I will agree that hate is a strong word, but the Lord used it, so can't add or take away nothing there.  HATE the SIN,but Love one another to tell each other the TRUTH....its the TRUTH thats sets us free.  So, if you see a liar and others frolicing around in the church, we are suppose to COMMAND OBEDIENCE to God....He has given us that authority, but everyone has more respect for persons instead of God.

In Love, Sister Denise

If you read this, your spirit should have told you that I am dealing with this issue on a personal level and that I am not pleased with the brother who I know is a Pastor and is living contrary to Gods word by LYING and there are men of God surrounding him with position of deaconship and saying NOTHING.  But I come bodly and went bodly as a friend that loves a friend inded and he was shocked and still lies....I don't want this brother to lift his eyes up in hell...and througout the bible God warns us that a LIAR will not enter into the kingdom of God, 1 Cor. 6:9...all of the above.

In Love Sister Denise

Rev. Watson, no it is not due to them not thinking, because you have to think, plan and connive to be deceitful.  They are just DISOBEDIENT plain and simple and God warns us of this type of foolishness in His Word.  They were trained, they know the Word, but they added a little more to comfort themselves in their DISOBEDIENCE.  God says He is married to the backslider, they are those that fall and really REPENT and ask for forgiveness.  But these people LIE, SCHEME and PLAN to do their wickedness as though NO ONE SEE THEM.  They hide from people, they have more respect for people than they do GOD...The fear of the Lord opens us up to the blessings of the Lord.

In Love, Sister Denise

Oh my....I do apologize Rev. Watson, please.....I am not saying you are wrong, I was commenting and responding to your post.  Now I am assuming I am understanding our posts back and forth to one another.  Please know I am not here posting to inform you that you are right or wrong, I am just dialoging with you, this is why we became friends.  I appreciate feed back on a conversation, it is not to be argumentive or opposing, but to strenghten one another and challenge one another to look toward God from wence our help come from.

So, of course not, you are not wrong, I know what you were saying when you said they are not thinking, and I just came along and said "Oh they are thinking, they are just choosing to be disobedient".  See, what happens when we add a little more to a statement that one makes?  You actually said they were not thinking, which I came back and said oh they were thinking, but they were thinking DISOBEDIENTLY and then you come back with obviously this is not thinking, but it remains the same,but different interpretations.  When I am dialoging with you, please DO NOT TAKE IT AS A PERSONAL confrontation to your view.  I respect your views and hope you feel the same.

In Love, Sister Denise

While we christians are fighting among ourselves, prophecy is being fullfilled. It is on yahoo news today that Americans are accepting homosexuality by the droves. Hahaha!  Did we prophesize about it or not?This is not a surprise, it is prophecy. Ignorant people who cannot understand prophecy dont know what is going on. Ignorant ministers of the gospel dont understand what is going on. Evil will continue to gain acceptance as we close in to the end of times. Stand up for the Lord in your community, avoid human junk who despise the Lord, just stand up!!!
You see, you are missing the center of the issue. adulterers, fornicators, liars, drinkers, drug addicts are not asking for state licenses to continue in their sin, only the homosexuals are asking to legitimize their evil. See? There will always be sin on planet earth but when a particular sin is being legitimized by society, we are in real trouble. Drug addicts go to jail, liars can be imprisoned, but a homosexual, whimp, usualess son of shit thinks he has the right to defy the word of God. How about child molesters? Oh no they have to go to jail. How about people who sleep with dogs, cats, and horses and pigs? Shame usless huimans!!!

I agree with thee 100% with thee, my brother.

Hahaha Lord have mercy! I have been called all names and suspected of all situations. Police even burst into my motel room. Hahaha! Listen I believe it is better to beat the crap out of people while dragging them to Heaven, than to pamper them into Hell. Hell is real and I woudnt wish that my worse enemy goes there.

I need to clarify things because I found out most of my christians  brothers and sisters are reading me in the wrong light. I said from the beginning that I am not a conventional preacher. I walked away from that due to the false pretence involved. I used to be the preacher who used all the "glory be to Gods", "thank you brother, you ok, am ok everyone is ok" kind of preacher. But what has that done to church? It has reduce the church into a useless social institution. I dont preach that way anymore. The Lord called me to make a difference. Many of my readers think they only way I blog the way I do is because I am a drug addict! Hahahah! I met a sister who has been reading me on this website. After talking to her intensely about issues in the modern church, she agree that i had a lot of insight and she will like to talk to me more to gain insight. But then she dropped a bombshell; " Are you a crackhead?" Hahahah! You see christians think the only way one can be a christian is to preach sanctimnously,  the kinda pretense that makes you look like the guy who cant step on an ant. Well, i have bad news for you, I aint that guy. I have seen too much , lived too much, been blessed with too much to remain a mediocre in the lord. The fact remains that I have never seen crack cocaine with the naked eye, never seen any drug with the naked eye. The only drug I have ever seen with my naked eye is marijuana, because my cousin used to smoked it. It was his religion and it took him down. He is the most useless member of our family as I am bogging. I dont do drugs and will never do drugs! Oh no let me pull my crack pipe out! Maybe that will help me better to destroy the stupid and useless conventions that have corrupted the Church and reduced it to nothing but a zoo!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service