Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ditto Newview!
Well that is a nice thing to say but if you read scripture it talks about A name, title and tribe ...Yahshua himself came for a PEOPLE from lost TRIBES of ISRAEL that were SCATTERED just as much as we are NOW.... Yahshua COMES FROM the TRIBE of Judah....That is scripture brother, you don't have to teach it but LET IT BE KNOWN...it is truth...

Scripture says that when you know Yahshua that you come INTO ISRAEL...(a people a NATION)...
I KNOW Yahshua but more importantly - may He know me at the end of the world.
Because I sure dont want Him telling me He never knew me. That would be horrifying.
I am glad that you have that humility. Now if you are not keeping his commandments, then all is in vain. I say that because I keep the commandments, and so do over 50,00 people. You have understanding. Continue therein.
Are you talking about the Ten Commandments?
Yes. I am talking about the 10 commandments.
To start that is...lol

You all keep going if you like...I'll add more video's if needed...

Shabbat Shalom
Yeah, please add more. They are good. We need to teach this law, and follow this law. This is the law of our fathers, and they didn't keep the law, and look what happened to them . We need to follow our God and keep his commandments.
Oh i will brother, I've done the explaining by typing before...just more stiff necked people that need proof but won't study (some people that is) so as to not waste time video's are better..LOL

It's just funny how people will say something is wrong BEFORE they actually go and study to make sure....

Shalom
Cool. Shalom, and welcome to the fight.
Jesus will know you if you have a relationship with Him, because to know Him is to know the Father.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6 KJV

If you know Jesus, you know God (the Father). To know Jesus is the receive Him into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior. Obeying the OT Laws only will not get you into heaven.
Oh yea i forgot...With "Jesus", all you have to do is say a prayer...there is no other requirement like "enduring till the end" or something like that..No change of lifestyle...just say a prayer and make a "prayer of mistake" when you "make a mistake". there is no set apartness.

Yahshua however, requires a change in lifestyle...that's one difference in "Jesus" and "Yahshua"
Another problem is your so busy looking to the sky (heaven) that you don't see that eternity will be right here on earth in fact with Yahshua that life has already begun through your set apartness (Holiness).....Since obeying the OT Laws won't get you to heaven, when was the last time you murdered someone or committed adultery? Since there is no OT Laws to obey...WOW I no longer need to be appalled at the murders that are going on all over the world...

SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW/TORAH, WITHOUT IT YOU CANNOT KNOW WHAT SIN IS...

Lastly, did you rip out every scripture from Genesis to right before Matthew?

Shalom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service