Dear Beloved,

I have been away from this great platform for more than 8 years to build a youth empowered group that positively affects children and youths in the society and globally. As a youth pastor and a humanitarian, i find peace and joy in reaching out to youths and mentoring them to be great ambassador of change. I have a wonderful announcement to make!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Calling all youths, change makers and young ambassadors who are already changing the world or who want to change the world! You need to know about Youth Empowerment 2020 Conference (YES 2020) Conference – a leadership conference for youth who care about community service and social justice.
At YES 2020 conference, you’ll have a blast meeting like-minded change-makers and God fearing individuals and build the skills and confidence to make a big difference on a cause you care about, like helping people who are less privileged or protecting the children and the environment.

Motivational Speakers: there is also an opportunity for you to be heard by hundreds of young change makers and receive award for your outstanding speech at the conference

Talent Hunt -- a special recognition and award for talented youth and change makers, for their outstanding skills and talent. Also become a role model to other young aspiring change makers with your outstanding performance.

Activist-- We want to hear what you believe in. Inspire other young change makers, who are aspiring activists in your fight for humanity!

Hundreds of young change makers globally are excited to listen to experienced change makers and learn from them-- Become a role model by making a difference in the lives of many youth.
To learn more and register for this life-changing conference, go to www.savingachild.org/yes-2020-conference

Views: 34

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service