2 Chronicles 7;14 Prayer Warriors Boot Camp December 31-Jan 2, 2010
Greetings beloved of God. I pray this message finds you enjoying the favor of our God. As promised I am sending further details along with my personal invitation to join me for the first ever Prayer Warriors' Boot Camp December 31-Jan 2. 2010 in Hayneville, AL. The Boot Camp will convene on December 31 at 7:00 P.M. at the Hayneville Plaza Ball Room. Boot Camp "Drill Sargents" or Boot Camp Trainers include Dr. Aaron D. McCall, Hayneville, AL; Bishop William Ozier, Hayneville, AL; Elder Obuty Ozier, Hayneville, AL Dr. Adrianne Williams, MS; Evangelist Nettie Pruitt, Huntsville, AL; Prophetess Gloria Smith, Huntsville, Apostle Sylvia Moore, Huntsville, Pastor Lanorris Jones, Auburn, AL; Dr. Lynvandolyn Robinson and Sister Lekeshia Griffin, Montgomery, AL Training areas include:1. Praying in the Prophetic (calling those things that be not into existence); 2.What is Spiritual Warfare and authentication; 3. Targeting the veil-Spiritual Warfare Praying, Pursuing, Overtaking and Recovering-Charging the enemy's camp; 4. The Role of Tongues in Warfare-The Role of Spiritual Gifts in Warfare praying 5. Dealing with the Sin Problem the stumbling block to Warfare; 6. Going beyond the veil-Demonstrating warfare through prayer. Registration is free and requested but seating is limited. Registration info to follow later today. God bless and see you there. Please feel free to share this with your contact list.

Hotel Information: A block of rooms have been secured at the Comfort Inn in Montgomery, AL. Each person is asked to secure hotel reservation directly with the Comfort Inn 1035 W. South Blvd. Montgomery, AL 36105; 334-281-5090 until 12/20/09 Reservation Code: Boot Camp Conference Room Rate $49.99 plus applicable taxes.

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings everyone,
Here is the link to the boot camp pre-registration. Pre-registration is free and encouraged seating is limited. http://2chronicles214prayerwarriorsbootcamp.eventbrite.com
God bless and see you at the boot camp.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service