Darwin Ali, Coordinator
Boresha International, Inc.
Things That Must Always Be Followed And Remembered
1. There is only one church, the cooperate body of Christ, visible and invisible. The church is therefore comprised of individual believers who have been born-again or saved. They now have the confidence of being forgiven and Christ's Spirit living in their hearts. (1 Corinthians 12:13,2 Corinthians 5:17, 1 Peter 2:9-10)
2. The church will come into perfection and unity of the faith through the functioning of the five major offices given by Jesus upon His ascension. These ascension gifts (apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers) are men and women who have been graced to operate in these offices. (Ephesians 4:11)
3. We believe in the ministry of "laying on of hands", by those in authority as outlined in the Organizational Structure Chart, when ordaining workers into the ministry as an act of spiritual impartation and the commissioning to service. (Acts 6:6; Acts 13:3)
a. Before hands are laid on the candidate for ordination, he or she will be presented to those in authority, as outlined in the Organizational Structure Chart, to make sure they are qualified.
4. No major decisions will be made in altering the work of God’s covenant Churches International without communicating the proposed decisions to the Founder and/or General Overseer. In the event of the Founder and/or General Overseer's absence, the matter should be communicated to him or her by following the Organizational Structure Chart. Major problems should immediately be shared with the Regional Oversight Body who will immediately communicate the problem to the National Oversight Body and so on.
5. In the work of the Lord, the man and woman of God should live a Biblically sound spiritual life as a testimony of the goodness of God to those who are watching.
6. Those in authority, as outlined in the Organizational Structure Chart, are responsible for the establishment of all major doctrines of the church and this ministry. They will also be responsible for the correction of any doctrinal misinterpretations.
7. Women will be recognized in God’s covenant Churches ministry upon the approval of the those in authority, as outlined in the Organizational Structure Chart. They will be expected to operate under the same guidelines as their brothers in the ministry.
8. There will be no training program introduced or made available to any church in God’s covenant Churches International without approval from the National and International Oversight Bodies. Any organization or ministry wishing to do so must present the program's material to the National Oversight Body for review. Upon approval by the National Oversight Body, the training material will then be reviewed by the International Oversight Body for approval before being introduced to the local church. Only after the material has been reviewed and approved by both the National and International Oversight Bodies will it be made available. If the material is not approved for distribution, the organization or ministry will be notified by the National Oversight Body in writing.