James Pierce's Discussions (2,743)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"truly, if one does not preach Yahshua, and what he has done for us, then they come t…"

James Pierce replied Feb 22, 2009 to Preaching Calvary???

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"I have heard things like: 1) Paul got knocked off his horse. 2) Spare the rod, spo…"

James Pierce replied Jan 17, 2009 to Crazy stuff you've heard preachers say because they don't know the bible..

2 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Ulysses (Mac) Mckneely

"You have not proven anything. You have only rambled from one passage to another conf…"

James Pierce replied Jan 7, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"Hey whats up Yuri, I already addressed it brother. Its under a conditional basis, m…"

James Pierce replied Jan 7, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"To address the scripture of John 6:38-40. You said that the responsibility is on Jes…"

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"Hey whats up Yuri, I choose not to respond to the torah rebuttal because it just mi…"

James Pierce replied Jan 5, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"Hey, whats up Yuri, The reason why I did not respond to it was because, to me, it l…"

James Pierce replied Jan 4, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"OSAS is when a believer gets saved, they are saved forever. But is this true? Do yo…"

James Pierce replied Jan 3, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"This is absolutely not true James: Paul clearly said there is no obligation to feast…"

James Pierce replied Jan 2, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

"I agree to this in one sense, but not in another sense… i.e. the moral law is a tuto…"

James Pierce replied Jan 2, 2009 to Women Preachers: "Yes" or "No" and WHY?... book chapter and verse please!

36 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Yuri Solomon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service