Investment Opportunity 25% each year for 3 Years!

Dear Friend,

I would like to introduce to you a unique opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio or begin one. Every now and then a sleeper investment product or service comes on the market. Usually we are not privy to it until its success has reached record earning in millions or billions. Then once discovered by us we say- "If only I had known".

This is the crux of this "Letter of Introduction and Appointment Request". A local pastor is re-introducing his family sauce to the market. His previous business produced
$1.9 Million in sales in just under a 2-year period…. And this was before the Internet.
 Dun and Bradstreet verified his sales and double-checked his accounting.
 One of his current peers in the industry is producing $3.9 Million in revenues- now
 A local franchiser in Baltimore with 13 stores is just waiting for product delivery- now
 … And there is so much more.

Known in the "Sauce" industry as the "Sauce Boss", he was born in Sanford, Florida on December 1, 1956. He became the next one in a lineage of generations to receive from his grandmother (Flora) a family treasure that would soon be shared with millions around the world. The Pastor's Sauce, formally Damien's Original Sauce has come from a small kitchen in Jamaica to the shelves of major supermarkets and restaurants in the United States because of a dynamic and high performance professional great-great-great grandson, with in-depth experience, and proven ability to sell products and services to millions. His name is Damien Noble- Pastor Noble, if you please.

The Pastor is looking to raise capital to bring back on the market this great tasting and one of a kind sauce. As mentioned earlier, the product is being sought after again. We would like to set up an appointment with you to meet him and his product to discuss the company, the product, and the earnings capacity for Pastor's Sauce with your investment participation in this sleeper product.

Please take a look at your calendar and give me a call to set up an appointment to speak with Pastor Noble of "The Pastor's Sauce Restaurant and Enterprises" as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Damien Noble
The Pastors Sauce and Restaurant Enterprises
240-602-1212

Views: 5

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service