2010 Kingdom Harvest Awareness Ministry Tour

To All Pastors:

Greetings in the most High Name of Jesus Christ our King! It is indeed an honor to exercise my penmanship to forward you these few lines. It is my sincere prayer that they reach you experiencing God’s continued best as you continue to pursue his purpose for your life and the awesome ministry. He has placed in your hands.

Pastor it is my sincere desire that you consider hosting the:

(2010 Kingdom Harvest Awareness Ministry Tour) of Apostle Jerry A. Howard

Pastor, here is a fact sheet regarding the (2010 Kingdom Awareness Ministry Tour) And some general information regarding our ministry. I would like to thank you in advance for your prayerful consideration in hosting this event. Pastor, if you have any questions that we can answer do not hesitate to contact  me personally @1.866.295.5343 so proper administrative arrangements can be made.

Finally, thanks again and may God’s richest and best continually be yours is my prayer.

(2010 Kingdom Harvest Awareness Ministry Tour)

Fact Sheet

·        Scriptural Premise

Revelation 14:15 (King James Version)

15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

·        Prophetic Purpose

Under the direction of the Holy Spirit through much prayer and fasting we strategically selected churches whereby we will enter with Fearless Radical Explosions of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In an hour where the moral compass of our nation is virtually obsolete these crusades are designed to radically raise the God consciousness, Moral Compass, and Spiritual Awareness of the church and our nation.  It’s time for a Kingdom Harvest Awareness.

·        Host Church Advantages and Information

The overall advantage of hosting a Kingdom Harvest Awarenessl with us is the harvest of lost souls, and the empowerment of church membership in the areas of Leadership, Family, Faith, and Finances.  Ideally the services will consist of a 2 Day prophetically power packed Kingdom Harvest Awareness Revival  with Apostle Howard and Ministry Tour Team. In addition, a Power Packed  Saturday Morinig Deliverance Service. The only thing we ask is that your ministry will serve as a liaison between us and your city,  participate in the services, and that Apostle Howard be allowed to receive a love offering after the ministry of the Word. Finally,  it is indeed biblical for the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher to work interchangeably to build up the saints in the body of Christ.  Thus our desire is to work within the ranks of local leadership and their churches to exchange strengths to fulfill this particular purpose in our ministry.  Please contact our office at your most plausible moment to discuss plans for this meeting; and thank you in advance for your prayerful Consideration.

To invite Apostle Howard and The 2010 Kingdom Harvest Awareness Ministry Tour to minister at your church or organization You may also email invitations to apostlejhoward@hotmail.com and mail correspondence to

P.O. Box 6664 Katy, Tx 77491. We will respond within 24-48 hours.

Apostle Jerry A. Howard

Views: 30

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service