Dear Women of God:

Without a doubt we are precious to the Kingdom of God. As women of God, we often face battles that sometimes leave us scarred and wounded. However, through all of this we still have to remain steadfast in our calling. Let's talk about how we go through the battle, remain virtuous, and grow as a result of the process.

Views: 5

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

God bless you woman of God keep reaching out to the scarred women from battles of life, the pressures of being made for the anointing

Women of God:
What about the situations in which the Pastor license/ordains you to preach, yet sit you on the bench without allowing you to speak whatsoever? What about the situations in which many "brothers of the cloth" pretend to be your brother, pretend to mentor you, and then eventually proposition you?-- wounding you because you believed that they were trying to support you in the ministry while they only took you for a joke? Now you have to rebuke them and move on. What about the situations in which other women in the body of Christ become jealous of you as they see that you are the only woman that sits on the pulpit -- or the only woman in that kind of leadership role in the church. Thus, the "eyerolling", the whispers, the rumors, when you try to talk to them-- the venomous/sarcastic responses? Women of God, what about being used and abused in the ministry? Where is your voice ladies???

My soul cries out,

Prophetess Sherri Thomas

Amen! Thanks for sharing. We must focus on the One who has called and chosen us. In the heat of the battle we must remember the CALL. Be encouraged,sisters. Know that God is God. May the spirit man continue to be Elevated, Edified, and Strengthen in the Lord. Be Blessed.
My Dear Prophetess, RUN with all your soul, might, and being. God would not have you abused, that is not God. Move on and don't look back. Forgive them for they know not what they do. I love you and desire that you blossom even the more. If they only knew the precious gift OF GOD that was among them, then they would not persecute you, ( does that sound familiar, sounds like a Jesus experience). Sister I wrote a book on the Office and the Ministry of the Prophet I would like for you to get it it is only $ 10.00 I think it will help enlighten you as to what you are going through and why. email me at drcarolsherman@aol.com.

In no way do these experiences diminish the Bold depth of knowledge and understanding you have on the inside of you.

I love you stay strong.............But go where you are celebrated and not tolerated. Go where your faith can grow, and sore where your prophetic gifting has made room for you, and blossom and bloom where you are needed and planted.

LOVE, LIVE AND PROSPER, YOUR FRIEND APOSTLE DR. CAROL SHERMAN

Looking to hear from you soon, I will be praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
move on my sister move on there are times when we must stay and then there are times that we must go and only GOD himself will reveal that to you.

in all of our lives we are challenged to stand (i did say stand) against the tatics and wiles of the devil. and we need to also look past the people and deal with the spirits who are angry and upset at us being used of GOD. everybody can't just run somebody has to stand up and face that demon head on. running will also get you in other places that may have other issues and problems so let GOD lead you when to run and not be weary and when to walk and not faint.

Woman of GOD we are not asked in this hour or at such a time of this to compare notes. briefs, sidebars. We have to be wise and understand what the will of the Lord is, and be sober and vigilant because our adversary the Bible say's walks around seeking whom he may devour.
The Bible also says satan resists those who are steadfast in the faith.

Woman of God preach the gospel with so much power and authority that you have been given in the face of the enemy that no matter what direction, or who it is coming from. And be bold, in the Lord I mean triple platinum bold for God. (I mean really) greater is he that is in you then he that is in the world.

Go forth in the name of the Lord. if the Lord say's stay there, stay there. and if he leads you to go leave the ministry right and that way you will prosper everywhere you go. but just don't leave because a few sisters and all of their friends and a couple of associates and corporate friends who have issues with your calling or ministry!

girl cancel those subscriptions they have with the power of GOD'S WORD and the preaching of the Gospel and keep the devil right where he belongs under your feet. Remember (Jeremiah 1) that will get you past all of those jealous and vindictive unassociated with ministry type non praying mad saints, who is going to be mad if you stay or pray. remember that your praise puts a choke hold on the enemy.

GOD BLESS YOU WOMAN OF GOD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service