Good Morning all. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the DFW members. Kaufman is about 30 minutes southeast of Dallas. I am the pastor of Bold Pilgrim Baptist Church. For the past 4 years, I have hosted a prayer revival every Saturday during the month of February. Evangelist Shiela Jackson from Holy Temple CGOIC in Terrell, Tx has been ministering under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Please pray for us during the remainder of the month. I am convinced that prayer is the key and faith unlocks the door.

God has greatly used woman of God already in the very first service. He has spoken forth truths to those in attendance that only He and them knew about. I am determined to keep the door to spiritual blessing, salvation and renewal open. Of course, there are opposers who question me about not choosing someone from the Baptist "camp" to lead this prayer revival. My response is simply that I did not make the choice. I sought the Lord in prayer and have followed His lead in this.

As a result, the members and citizens have participated these past four years have can testify that opening ourselves up to a concentrated prayer effort was the best thing that we have ever done. JMS

Views: 6

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service