In the society that we are living today, it seems as if Christian values are getting a little lax. It seems as if the Body of Christ is allowing things to go on right in the church, that should not be happening. I would like to hear a response to this. Do you feel that it's right to have a gay Praise Team Leader? How about if the pastor himself is gay? Would this effect your walk with Christ?

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you and I recently wrote a blog on my page addressing this very thing, although it was not in the church but concerning the election of the first lesbian prime minister in Iceland. However, this moreso applies when dealing with the church. Sin should cause one's conscious to be filled with remorse. However, when your heart is of stone, nothing affects it and you are able to flagrantly flaunt your sin, as such was the sin of Sodom.
YES IT WOULD EFFECT ME BECAUSE THOSE IN DARKNESS COULD ONLY LEAD YOU TO DARKNESS FOR THE SCRIPTURE SAYS "THEY THAT WORSHIP GOD MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH." JUST LIKE ALL LIARS,MURDERS, WHOREMONGERS, FORNICATOR AND ADULTERERS, ECT... THEY MUST BE DELIVERED TO HAVE FELLOWSHIP WITH CHRIST AND HIS BODY WHICH IS THE CHURCH AND THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THIS LIFESTYLE AS ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS WILL GO TO HELL. IF THE BELIEVER DON'T CHANGE FULLY BY THE POWER OF THE NEW BIRTH THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
Yes.............AT THE ALTAR...In the beginning God made male and female (Gen.1-27,28) and the bible said, let THEM (male and female) multiply. In all thy getting, get understanding. Homosexuals must first be delivered. They can't get the mote out of your eye when there is a beam in theirs. Once they have been transformed by the word of God and the spirit of God, then comes the burning....hahahaha thank you Lord....let the consuming FIRE burn off every impurity, every weight, everything that's not like ^HIM^. They need to be taught, live a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God and live for God. Our duty is to love.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service