(Joshua 5:6 nkjv) The story found in Joshua Ch.5 opens up the door to the important question, are you wilderness minded? Many of us find ourselves caught in a mode of complacency that we get lost in our own existence. Eventually, it's like we wake up and we find ourselves in the wilderness. Today is the day that you are called out of the wilderness and into the promise land. How do we get out of the wilderness? First you have to trim. You have to be in a place where you are willing to cut somethings and people loose so that you can be elevated into your promise. Many of us have allowed so many people and things to weigh us down that we can't spread our wings and take flight. God has come by today to set you free. Next is the timing. For a long time now you have allowed everything to be a delay in your destiny. God says that I had to take you on a trip so that you could be made right for your place. So that those things that were tripping you up could be shaken off by the trip. If I gave you the things then that you are entitled to now, you would have messed them up. Glory to God that today you are coming out of the wilderness and into your promise. Third is the timing. Eccles3:11 tells us that everything is made beautiful in its time. I don't care what people may say or what your situation may look like, you are fearfully and wonderfully made in the sight of the Lord. You have been made beautiful in your time and this is your season. Today the reproach of Egypt has left you. You are no longer in the wilderness. You are in the Promise. Lastly, triumph. Because Jesus is our Jehovah Nissi, we are always victorious. In him we can not fail. Today your wilderness days are over. You walk in victory. Today you reclaim your life of abundance. Walk in your promise. Are you wilderness minded?

Views: 12

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service