Mark H. Stevens, Th.D's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The flip side of this my brother is men and women being ordained because they can "w…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Aug 16, 2009 to Should Ordination Require Seminary or Bible College?

16 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Darren Lamar Maclaire

"Amen Bro. Day, I fully realize that Seminary may not be for everyone BUT every minis…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Aug 15, 2009 to Should Ordination Require Seminary or Bible College?

16 Jun 25, 2010

"I am in the same dilemma brother, I started late with education. Igot my BA in Theol…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Aug 14, 2009 to Should Ordination Require Seminary or Bible College?

16 Jun 25, 2010

"In too many of our churches (I am talking to Black folks) we have the ancient slave…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Aug 14, 2009 to Should Ordination Require Seminary or Bible College?

16 Jun 25, 2010

"This may sound cold-blooded but an ignorant leader breeds ignorant followers"

16 Jun 25, 2010

"People fail to realize that a Pastor SHOULD be a TEACHER! In fact the word Pastor an…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Aug 13, 2009 to Should Ordination Require Seminary or Bible College?

16 Jun 25, 2010

"Brother I am Spirit-Filled and I have seen more of the reverse in our Pentecostal ch…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Aug 13, 2009 to Should Ordination Require Seminary or Bible College?

16 Jun 25, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service