What happens when your world seems to be crushed over and over again and you have done all you can to stand. You are attacked in the same area and victory seems far away?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Great question. Often we inform our members to trust God and wait for His change. The reality is that it's hard to understand why the storm is surrounding me and how do I get out. As a Pastor , I find it hard to relay the assurrance that I have to my members. Often we think that they should just stand up and keep moving. But, some of our members just can't stand up at this moment. I learning that everyone is not as strong in their faith as I might be and at times I'm not that rock I hoped to me.

What happens when our world seems to be appling additional pressur, is to somehow trust that this battle is not mine it's the Lord. As we examine Ruth, her faith came from her integrity and commitment to her Lord. Boaz informed her that she could have left for a better situation but she remained faithful. During these difficult time we could have left, but he that indurates shall receive their deliverance.
We Definitely need to talk!! Been there done that got the t-shirt!! If you are five fold for real you will see the naked side or the dark side of ministry but know that mixed in with the good is the bad. I need more details to this question in order to answer it like I know you need me to. If this is just a discussion question my answer is good enough. If not email me at pastorswanigan@yahoo.com.
God bless,
Apostle Swanigan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service