My Dear Brother and Sister,
Greetings and May God grant you Peace and Prosperity in 2010. Wouldn't it be a great blessing to share a life changing program with your friends and loved ones?
Listen to a short phone message at 507 726-3813 then Go to my website(www.igetpaidtodrinkcoffee.com/dali) and JOIN Today. There is a onetime charge of $99 and $19.95 for the first month of your websites. You will have your own account and website to send people to in about 5 minutes. You can share with them about the breakthrough products of Dr. Ann de Wees Allen(www.anndeweesallen.com). Without paying for extra food or without changing their lifestyles, they can drink a 12 oz cup of coffee in the morning and one in the afternoon and start burning fat. If they like tea, try our Nuvo Gene Tea which is a tropical fruit flavor beverage that they mix in a bottle of water. There are no medical procedures neccesary. Ask them to accept our 30-Day Healthy World Fitness Challenge. They can go to YOUR website and place their orders. A 30-day supply of the Nuvo Gene Tea can be purchase as low as $65 or about $2 a day. The BSkinny Coffee can be purchased for $90 or about $3 a day. You continue eating the same foods that you already eat but you will experience increased energy, curbed appetite and the fat will start to burn away This can be a Spiritual, Physical and Financial Blessing for you and them. Call me for additional information 707 205-6250. You know that if you establish a home based business it can give you tremendous tax benefits.
Your Brother, Darwin Ali

Views: 3

Attachments:

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service