Father, I welcome you into this prayer as I stand in Your presence for my friend. I stand for their faith, their family, their finances and their friends. I stand for them for You in that every need is met and that you being the God that you are are Soverign in every aspect of their life. I bind up any hinderances in their life that would prevent them from their destiny and from achieving their purpose for You. I stand in agreement with you as being the CEO of my Soul Purpose business, and for being Lord and Savior of my life. I thank you that those who don't know you as Partner and CEO for their business that they would invite you to lead them in their business dealings, I speak against anything that would come against their growth in business, ministry, family and everyday life. I call forth members, business partners and customers to take each and every business, ministry and vision to the visionary to its next level. I thank you that my friends are in good health and prospering this day even as their soul prospers. Father I thank you for allowing me to come into Your presence where I can dwell and sit at your feet to hear what You have to say. Lord, I thank you for every friend, every business partner you have given me. I thank you Lord for the set up, the hook up because of You, I am about to go up. Thank you for the millionaire status, I bless you for the increase as you enlarge my territory, my friends' territory. I thank you Jesus, for being CEO and business partner, thank you for being leader and guide. I ask all this in the Most powerful name under the sun, the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Views: 18

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service