Evangelist Cookie Hunter's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"yes and to all!"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Sep 14, 2010 to Should my desire for companionship/relationship/marriage cause you not to believe in God or call me a false prophet?

16 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Apostle Suprina L. Ford

"Amen Sister!"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Sep 14, 2010 to Should my desire for companionship/relationship/marriage cause you not to believe in God or call me a false prophet?

16 Sep 20, 2010

"Amen and thank you all for your encouraging words! I believe that my Boaz is on the…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Sep 8, 2010 to Should my desire for companionship/relationship/marriage cause you not to believe in God or call me a false prophet?

16 Sep 20, 2010

"Thank you mu sister! Very good word! God bless you and your ministry! Evangelist Coo…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Sep 7, 2010 to Should my desire for companionship/relationship/marriage cause you not to believe in God or call me a false prophet?

16 Sep 20, 2010

"Blessings, Woman of God! Will be praying for you too! God bless you!"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Aug 29, 2010 to Should my desire for companionship/relationship/marriage cause you not to believe in God or call me a false prophet?

16 Sep 20, 2010

"You very welcome Sis, use it! I also joined your group. I am the secretary of our si…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Aug 26, 2010 to Is that right????

12 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Ambassador for Christ

"Amen Brother Rock,! People think i am crazy when i say that i can tell within the fi…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Aug 26, 2010 to Is that right????

12 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Ambassador for Christ

"Absolutely! Having been celibate for almost 2 years, i am finding that men do not wa…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Aug 3, 2010 to Just curious about this ministry?

16 Oct 25, 2015

"Amen!"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Aug 1, 2010 to Does the black church keep black women single and lonely?

9 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Linda Swanigan

"Wow, those articles are very interesting and will spark conversations all over the i…"

Evangelist Cookie Hunter replied Jun 18, 2010 to Does the black church keep black women single and lonely?

9 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Linda Swanigan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service