PROPHETIC WORD FOR YOU PT 103 By Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah

1. You are a spiritual warrior in Jesus name.
2. You are the main Key for God to use to open many doors for others in Jesus name.
3. God has replace all your enemies under your feet according to psalm 8: 6 and Heb 2:14to 16 in Jesus name.
4. The gift and the calling upon your life are inrrevocable in Jesus name.
5. Nothing will change your mind or reverse your direction in Jesus name.
6. Whatever God has said concerns you, I see all coming to pass in Jesus name.
7. You are to take charge over all things within planet earth in Jesus name.
8. You are the real tool for God to use this time time in your area than ever before in Jesus name.
9. Now if you are to ask anything according father’s will he will hear you in Jesus name.
10. Your relationship and the fellowship with with you God has been connected, so start something in Jesus name.

PROPHETIC DIRECTION

Do you want to be more anointed, is simple get your self connected by reading Ten Chapters a day, stop eating for six hours and pray for six hours everyday, you will be more than the people you are talking about that they are anointed.

PROPHETIC TESTIMONY

1. I gave a direction for a pastor Pricilla about a child and exactly one month time she came pregnant glory and honor be to God.

2. Another woman who has been to hospital for so many years and treatment was that they have to operate her and she contact me and I gave her direction to go and buy mosquito coil and used it and the coil ash she should put into water and drink it and that thing came out exactly.

Thanks, we are still praying for you there.
Greetings from Ghana, Africa, Accra
Visit: www.jesusfm921.com
Email: pastorpaulasamoah@yahoo.com
Tel:233-21312004/233-244657468
Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding." ~ Proverbs 3:5

God is bringing you into a new prophetic learning curve, and wants to have the reins in your life. Your part is to relinquish your hold and let Him have full control. I encourage you to trust God in this season. God is also restoring the dreamers and the visionary. I exhort you, do not miss God in this season. This is your due season in which all things are payable upon demand. Continue to bombard heaven. Be persistent in prayer. Demand that the devil give you back everything that he has stolen from you. Be not weary in well doing, for in due season, you shall reap if you faint not. In this season, you will be delivered from frustration, burn-out and rejection. Your current circumstances and situation have not come to make you bitter, but better. Listen for His voice. He is speaking. He will direct your path!

Blessings,

Views: 12

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service