Ladies,

We must never forget who we are as women. We must never forget that we were created in the image and likeness of our Daddy...Father God! We must never forget the greatness of our God; thus, causing us to never forget the greatness of ourselves as women. Therefore, we should not allow shame, rejection or abuse to cause us to step out of our marvelous nature as women.

We must never forget that we are created to bring forth life...to procreate. Therefore, we should expect life to spring forth every place: our churches, communities, cities and countries. We should expect life to spring forth in every person with whom we come in contact: children, husbands, relatives, neighbors, believers and non-believers. We, as women, should expect life to flow from us as easy as words flow from our mouths.

We must never forget that we were created to be a help meet for the man. Ahhhh, no sisters...don't trip on me now! We were created to be a help suitable for the man. None of the animals could do what the woman was sanctified and ordained to do. The garden of Eden, in all of its beauty and splendor, was no match for the awe-inspiring nature of the woman. None of the fruits and trees could nourish the man like the tender words of the woman.

We must never forget the sanctity of womanhood. I am not a man! I do not want to be like a man! I do not want to be treated like a man! I do not want to take a man's place in the marketplace! I do not want to prove that I am just as good as a man! I do not want a man's responsibilities. I do not want to smoke like a man! I do not want to curse like a man! I do not want to be a man! I want to embrace the esteem and respect due to me as a woman.

We must never forget that we are living in our finest hours as women. No other time in history has there been such blatant disrespect and disregard for women. Therefore, we have plenty of opportunities to remind ourselves and others that womanhood is to be acknowledged, appreciated and accepted.

Will you join many other women as we go forward restoring the sanctity of womanhood in the earth?

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

I was raised by my Aunt & Grandma. They loved me and gave me whatever I wanted but they never explained what my role was as a woman. In past relationships it was always about me, quick to take and slow to give. My Aunt taught me to be too independent, I believe that's why some of my relationships failed. That changed after I joined church. The church Mother is a beautiful woman who took me under her wing. I enjoy spending time with her and the Pastor, they are an inspiration to me. I never seen a couple be so harmonious, they've been together for 30+ years. She was the first woman to tell me my role as a woman. She said if you have a good man who loves, care and does all he can for you it's your place to do the same for him and to please your husband in every way that you can. We as women are suppose to support, encourage, and stand by our husband's side. And with GOD in both of your lives you can't go wrong. I've learned enough from them to last me a lifetime. I thank GOD for sending me to their church and for saving me. GOD knew what he was doing and I'm very grateful.
Amen! Sister, you've said it all!
I look forward to joining more discussions and celebrating US on this forum. We NEED to hear this.

Many blessings to the group!
Alicia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service