If The Book of Acts Church Would Visit Today's Holy Ghost Churches What Would They Say

Kingdom Greetings ,
I would start out by saying shalom to all the kingdom brothers and sisters,giving honor to the Most High
and Jesus our Savior, thanking God for all things in life good and bad alike.
I love the Lord's people in all the world no matter where they are, and i look forward to the day we will all be gathered arround the throne praising him in the beauty of holiness.
I had been troubled in my spirit lately over the state of the Church, the Bride of Christ and the Spirit in which it now operates. ( It all about money and if you do not have it you are not of god)
I was meditating on the word of the Lord and the word of God came to me and said this move you see sweeping the world is not me but of the false spirit,of the anti Christ.
As i pondered the word of the Lord which he was speaking i beheld an upper room , where men were gathered praying and waiting before the Lord along with a few women.
Being arround pentecost time and when the day had fully come there came a sound from heaven liken to a rushing mighty wind that filled the hold house where they were all gathered, and cloven tonges of fire sat upon each and everyone of them, and they were filled with the Holy Ghost, and b egan to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
(Gloy To God)
He was real then and he is real today in 2008 the only thing changed is the people then and the people of today!

I am not hear to judge, critizise but to make all aware God has not changed he is the same yesterday , today and forever.
I am one who is led to awaken the body before it decays completely.
God is calling the true children of God to righteousness and true Holiness.
When you get the real Holy Ghost you can love right, even love your enemies, you will be full of compassion.
As we go on here i pray the Lord work wonders in your and my lives in taking us to the real secret place of the most high.
Saints i have said enough for starters
Yaweh Bless You All
In Jesus Name
Shalom

Views: 28

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

The Book of Acts Church would say about today's Holy Ghost Church, "what a shame and what a mess!" They would cry 'shame, shame on you church" shame because you have allowed the light of God to grow dim, where the light on a hill is hard to find these days and where there is so little faith and trust in God.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service