I have now posed a question and i would like to add is it possible for us to
Get him ( The Holy Ghost) moving again.
Now i know i have some out there who believes all is well and Jesus is moving in your churchs
because your membership is up!
However, have anyone raised the dead lately i am not talking about someone supposing to fall out dead and your prayers brought them back but i mean like Lazarus ok how about cleanse the leper cast out any real Devils lately!
Ok now come on
I tell you what if you think the old diseases have passed on think again, God has shown the will be back with no cures except by the Holy Ghost!
I have losts to share with you but i would like to hear from you!!

Shalom

Views: 79

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you totally, today's church is no more the a social club
Sin is what happened to the moving of the real Holy Ghost people professing the Holy Ghost, fell into sin and
God is Holy and cannot dwell in a sinful temple so he has moved out til the church acknowledges it's transgression
which most today blames on everyone but themselves!
God showed me in a vision this beautiful bride and i knew it was the church but as i beheld her she began to decay
and as i watched in horror i said what happened to her and the Lord said this happen to her because of sin!
Most does not have a clue what it is to be a Christian, as the bible says because iniquity shall abound the love of many shall wax cold, upon two commandments hung all the law and the prophets, first and greatest commandment is to love the Lord with all our hearts , mind, souls, and substance, and the next is liken to the first to love your neighbor as yourself.
I would i could get every sincere believer to join this group and we together could pray down a real book of acts
out pouring of the Real Holy Ghost.

Yahweh Bless You In Jesus Name
Shalom
You know if this group will go where i pray God would take it
we could have something special.
You see i wanted real people sincere in heart wanting to be apart of the body of Jesus
Christ like the book of Acts Church.
Becoming one with the Father even as Jesus was one with him.

Shalom
God Bless You
I have a national prayer line nightly at 8:00 eastern the number is 309-946-5100 pin 41257#
Please Join Us If The Lord Leads, We Are Praying There Every NIght For A Move Of God!
Shalom

Bishop hold on, you know very well that there is a shift taking place and when the shifted has completed it's course I believe God will have strategically placed some "shifters' in positons that he can work through in this dispensation. it ain't over! It's just getting started. I've seen God do the miracles that you speak of and in my ministry in Africa I watched a hunger and thirst for the things of God...though the idol worshippers threathened to harm us we preached Christ anyway.

Let the tares and wheat grow together because he's about to do his thing...his purging. I have declared it and proclaimed it everywhere and say so again ...2009 comes with the fire of God and it will try us and the stuff we said that God said and the stuff we said God told us to do....if it aint his stuff he's going to consume it. nothing lef but chaff. 2009 bridges us to The Year Of Order and much is being restored to the church...so hold on. The remnant is not large in numbers but the power of it is phenomenal! There is a spirit loose in the land and it's called "sin and inquity", this spirit has infused the wordl and the church world so God is not only shifting The Body of out the church but he's sifting (like mama dem did with their wire sifters) The Body out of the church and when he's done the lumps and the kinks will be worked out so we can get back to Kingdom business with casting out of devils, signs, wonders and miracles following.
I know God has a plan, and only the righteous elect shall be apart of this what he is getting ready to do
God has shown me things concerning his church his true church there
is a glory period coming for it for about three and a half years then the great
persecution wherein they will be locking up Christians stripping them down even
to their underware looking for even peaces of the bible.
We are an endtime ministry there is much i could say which i will share as we continue
in this Holy Ghost Fire
God is yet moving by his spirit i know mainly in third world countries where there is a true hunger for God
but even so we have some great testimonies God has shown me where he is goin to do great miracles
and no flesh will receive the glory!
God showed me an Elijah people and everywhere they went bible miracles were taking place
also he show that when they declare his word under the unction of the Holy Ghost there tracks would not be cold before his brings there word to pass!
Again as i said there is so so much to share but til next time
Shalom
SOME OF US NEED A REFRESHING OF THE HOLY GHOST. NEW OILS AND NEW WINE SKINS. WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO TARRYING FOR THE HOLY GHOST AGAIN. THAT'S IF WE HAVE AN OPEN HEART THAT'S WILLING TO RECEIVE. MORE SO TODAY'S CHURCH IS A SOCIAL GATHERING, COMPETITION. WHO DRESS BETTER THAN WHO, HOW MANY PEOPLE SLEPT WITH BRO. OR SIS SO AND SO. IT;S VERY CHAOTIC . THE FRAGRANCE HAS TURNED INTO A STINKING STINCH.
You are right,
When i started this group i had hoped more would be concerned with the state of the church
but i belive most who joined this Holy Ghost Fire group has taken it just as another group!
No doubt.
But as i said i would that real sincere people true with themselves and as i tell my small congreation i would five alive than twenty-five thousand dead.
My yokefellow servant of God, i belive we are in the book of Ezekiel 37:1
the Valley of dried bones.
he meaning (God) said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest
Seems like all hope is lost for the people of God however God has shown me that soon there will be an event

some will be restored and some will be judged.
For as you said new wine must be put in new wineskins else he put new wine in the old skins
and they burst assunder and all is lost.
People would rather be doing the pleasures of this world instead of the work of God!
My Friend,
I have been on a fast since Sunday, I am seeking the face of God for a word for our time!
I will share this with you we are living in the seals of Revelations and under the seals 1/4 of the world population is going to to die and go to hell! Then under the trumpets another 1/3 will perrish!
I want to to know if all the Ministers or Bishops,Pastors, Prophets or Apostels are concern!
God spoke through me and said he was going to thunder through the heavens and roar through the earth!
Hum..........i think it is time for all to quit playing church and start having church!
Sin must be out of the camp with a quickness, remember Peter said God's Judgement begains at the house of God
Shalom
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.-- II Chronicles 7:14

Many of us get stuck in titles and images. We ATTEND church only to wear a mask. We hold a facade before the church body hoping to appear as if we have it all together. However, inside many of us are hurting, confused, tired, or afraid to just be real before the body. Therefore, we often give up healing in order to play a role.... a role we have become comfortable with... yet one that has become a hinderance to our next level. We are so use to this familiar level of bondage until we refuse to let go. Many of us have relationship with religion-- going through the motions-- but we have yet to develop true relationship with God. Many of us have become leeches in the body... wanting the benefits but not willing to pay the price for the anointing. We have become rebellious children... wanting what the Father could give us... but not wanting to obey the rules of the straight and narrow. Too many wanting to be the chief.... You know how it goes. Its about relationship with the Father. Many of us have become trapped in the agenda and winds of doctrine established by those who want to benefit themselves. Many have become damaged. But if we are willing to turn from our past ways of doing things and repent.... humble ourselves before God and Seek His face diligently..... sincerely thirsting for Him.... then He would heal us.... heal our land. Fresh revelation shall come forth.... The Word would no longer be just a logos Word... but Rhema Word.... Alive and Active. God is not man that He should lie... He watches unto His Word. His Spirit is present to do what He Wills. We need to get out of the way and allow Him to reign in our hearts and order our flesh to come under submission of God's Word.

Peace that Surpasseth All Understanding
I agree with you totally, however as you know this fits most of todays preachers!
Now as you know none would agree with you but i thank my God he know
and i tell you the scriptures says if the righteous scarcely be saved where shall the sinner and the ungodly aprear!
Also as Jesus said in the gospel of Matt 7:13 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Most people today aren't trying to convert sinners but deepin there wallets and purses, oh i know however they need to read James 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
This is not a place to be seem or good business to treat it like any old kind of job!
Soon God is going to reveal the real from the false!
Infact he is already doing it but soon the Elijah ministry will come on the sene!
Shalom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service