WHILE MANY ARE LOST BEHIND THE FOUR WALLS OF OUR CHURCHES, THERE ARE SO MANY WAITING ON OUR OUTREACH BEHIND THESE WALLS...
LET US GO BEYOND THE FOUR WALLS....

Pastor Judy Wrote:

HELLO!! JUST A NOTE TO SAY WE NEED MORE PRAYING PARENTS! IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN YOU NEED TO BE PRAYING FOR THEM DAILY! MY PARENTS PRAYED FOR US EVERY DAY BEFORE WE WENT TO SCHOOL AND AT NIGHT BEFORE WE WENT TO BED. I HAVE A TWIN BRO. THAT IS ALSO A PASTOR. MY OLDEST BROTHER IS AN EVENGELIST.
WE ALL GOT UP AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING AND EAT BREAKFAST TOGETHER AND MY DAD ALWAYS READ THE BIBLE TO US BEFORE HE LEFT FOR WORK. THE WE GOT OUR CHORES DONE BEFORE WE WENT TO SCHOOL.
WE HAD NO TV. SO AT NIGHT WE PLAYED GAMES AND BEFORE WE WENT TO BED WE WOULD SING TOGETHER AND PRAY AND I NEVER REMEMBER A NIGHT THAT MY PARENTS DIDN'T TELL US THEY LOVED US BEFORE TUCKING US IN THE BED.
MY BROTHERS STRAYED FOR A WHILE BUT THE WORD WAS INSTEALED IN THEM AND IT BROUGHT THEM BACK TO JESUS.
AND OF COURSE THEY HAD PRAYING PARENTS.

WELL I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE ABOUT A LADY THAT IS IN OUR PRISION MINISTRY.

ABOUT A MONTH AGO AT OUR PRISON SERVICE ONE OF THE LADIES THAT COMES TO OUR SERVICE BROUGHT ANOTHER LADY WITH HER. THE OTHER LADY SIT THERE WITH HER ARMS CROSSED AND DIDN'T PARTICIPATE AT ALL.
AT THE END OF THE SERVICE, BECKY BROUGHT HER UP AND SAID PASTOR JUDY THIS IS MY NEW BUNKIE.
THE LADY SAID, "I'M MEAN"
THE LORD SPOKE TO MY HEART AND SAID SHE'S NOT MEAN. SHE JUST HAS A LOT OF HURTS AND BITTERNESS AND UNFORGIVENESS IN HER.
SO THAT'S WHAT I TOLD HER.
I SAID "HONEY, YOU'RE NOT MEAN, YOU'RE JUST FULL OF HURTS AND BITTNERNESS AND UNFORGIVENSSS."
SHE BEGIN TO CRY.
I ASKED HER IF SHE HAD EVER WENT TO CHURCH BEFORE.
SHE SAID "YES, MY FATHER WAS A PENTACOSTAL PREACHER"
I SAID "WAS?"
SHE SAID "YES HE PASSED AWAY SINCE I'VE BEEN IN HERE"
I SAID , "DARLIN' WHAT ARE YOU WATING ON? COME ON BACK HOME TO JESUS."
SHE BEGIN TO WEEP AND FELL DOWN ON HER KNEES ASKING GOD TO FORGIVE HER.
I SAID "WHILE YOU'RE DOWN THERE JUST ASK THE LORD TO RENEW THE HOLY GHOST IN YOU"
SHE DID AND SHE BEGIN TO PRAISE THE LORD WITH GREAT JOY AND EXCITEMENT!!! THE GUARD CAME THRU THE DOOR TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON AND WE WERE JUST SHOUTING PRAISES TO OUR FATHER AND BOY THAT GUARD JUST RAN RIGHT BACK OUT THE DOOR!
SHE'S NOT MISSED A SERVICE SINCE!!
YOU SEE ALL THE PRAYERS THAT YOU HAVE PRAYED AND ALL THE PRAYERS THAT WERE PRAYED OVER YOU THAT HAVE NOT COME TO PASS, THE LORD HAS JUST BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR GROUND TO BE FERTIL! NOW THAT YOU ARE SERVING THE LORD!! ALL THOSE GOOD SEEDS THAT HAVE BEEN PLANTED IN YOU ARE ABOUT TO COME FORTH AND VICTORY IS AT HAND!! SO GET READY TO BE BLESSED!!
SAY "I'M TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED! AND I'M TO ANOINTED TO BE DISAPOINTED!"
GOD IS SOOOO AWESOME!!
LOVE & PRAYERS & GOD BLESS
PASTOR JUDY

This testimony touched all within my ruach (spirit). I just wanted to make sure we touch and agree that her prison ministry continues to claim, reclaim, and transform souls of Abba's children. Recently, I have been feeling a burden about reaching those who are broken and seeking relief - soul and spirit - while in prison. This testimony is helping me to take some form of action. For some reason, I am looking at doing a monthly Newsletter as well as organizing a weekly Shabbat Service. Please pray for me in this area. Shalom and Peace to all of my fellow touch and agree prayer intercessors.

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings Woman of God,

I pray that you are having a Wonderful day in the Lord.

Yes, We Must Pray... Like Never before Exspecially dor Prison Ministries. I have Been Invovled with Prison Ministry For the Last 5 Years. Thank You Lord. And We Need to Pray. Pray for More Evangelist, Mismiter.. ETC to go into the Vineyard. and Bring for the Good News to those that are incarcerated. Thank You so Much for Starting this Topic. All Glory Belongs to Abba.

Apape and Shalom Be With You,
Tracy Lawanda
Greetings:

I pray that God takes you to higher heights and deeper depths in the ministry. I pray that you receive a more intense revelation knowledge. I pray that your spiritual hearing and sight become more sharpened by the Word. I pray that your heart of compassion overflows with the anointing to continue to reach the wounded and afflicted. Bless you in Jesus' Name. Amen.

In peace and love,

Prophetess Sherri Thomas
Praise God Robert Durgan Ministries is for ministries like yourself who need help in outreach and evengelisum we have ministries like or as follows: The Brotherhood Man 2 Man, Be Made Whole BMW ministries for women and others go to my myspace and click on the Powerpoint display...
Todah! Thank you so much!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service