City You Live In: (Add closest Major City in Parentheses)
State You Live In:
Saint James Missionary Baptist Church
College Attended (optional):
University of Louisiana, Monroe; United Theological Seminary; Liberty University, Louisiana Tech University
About Me: (Ministry Info, Hobbies, Fav. Music etc.)
Pastor of St. James Missionary Baptist Church 16 years
Married to Sherry L. Holland
3 Children: Shamorea, Shatorea, and Curtis
Son of Rosalie C. Jones
Member of the Moring Star Baptist Church, Dr. Theron Jackson, Pastor
Music Educator for Caddo Parish Schools for 22 years
Director of Choral Activities and Piano at Booker T. Washington High School
Past Professor at United Theological Seminary – Shreveport
Bachelor of Music Education – University of Louisiana – Monroe
Master of Theology – United Theological Seminary
Master of Education – Louisiana Tech University
Presently working on the Doctor of Philosophy in Divinity – Liberty University
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi MU Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Free and Accepted Masons
- Music Educators National Conference
- Caddo Federation of Teacher’s
- Louisiana Music Educator’s National Conference
- Assistant Musician for the Louisiana Missionary Baptist
- Assistant Director for the 13th District Young Adult Ministry
- Musician for the Children’s and Minister’s Division of the
National Baptist Congress of Christian Education
- Taught Baptist Doctrine for the National Baptist Congress of
- Lead Musician for the National Baptist Sunday School
Publishing Board Conference
- Facilitator for the 13th District Baptist Association
- Young Pastor’s Association member
- Shreveport Police Department Chaplain
- Member of the International Police Chaplains Conference
_ Member of the Webster Parish Police Chaplain
- Member of the International Police Chaplain Conference
- Have been the guest clinician for many conferences and music
festivals state wide and internationally
- Have sung with the Shreveport and Monroe Symphonies
My name is Sister mary,how are you and your ministry also your family? i hope all is well, if so thanks be to God almighty,I pray in this month of grace,May God pour out incredible miracles grace in your life and ministry,as i came a cross your page now on this Black Preaching Network.So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a God fairing friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) So we can get to know each other better,also tell you more about myself, my e-mail id Is,( email@example.com ) Regard, mary
The Lord impressed upon me to call a 72 hour prayer vigil. Thats 3 days fast without food and water. This is to pray for the salvation of suicide bombers and muslims. This vigil will be done during the week of June 5th to 12th.
We are also asking churches on June 5th and June 12th to designate time for a special prayer for the salvation of Muslims and suicide bombers. The vigil begins on the Thursday of the 9th to Saturday 11th. It will be 72 hours of prayer and fasting for the salvation of suicide bombers and muslims.
We are asking you to join us by keeping your doors open for prayer for the 72 hours during this week. Together let us pray for our country. For more information please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Carone Gordon
If I can help somebody as I travel along, then my living shall not be in vain.