Rev. A.L. Cobbs, Jr.'s Page
- City You Live In: (Add closest Major City in Parentheses)
- American Canyon
- State You Live In:
- CALIFORNIA CA
- Church Status:
- Senior Pastor
- Church Name:
- Providence Baptist Church
- College Attended (optional):
- Patton, Trinity, Golden Gate Baptist Theological
- About Me: (Ministry Info, Hobbies, Fav. Music etc.)
- Bio – Rev. Albert Leon Cobbs, Jr.
Rev. Albert Leon Cobbs, Jr., was the Youth Pastor and Minister of Music at the Harmony Missionary Baptist Church in Oakland , CA where he served for over 25 years, under the leadership of Pastor A.L. Cobbs, Sr. He excepted his calling in 1994 and has been spreading the Gospel throughout Northern California .
After attending Trinity College where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology, Rev. A.L. Cobbs, Jr. has focused his ministry on family values and young people; ministering to them and giving them the assurance of knowing that God loves and cares for them. Rev. A.L. Cobbs, Jr. and his wife are also authors of the book “I Can Hear The Sound of The Abundance of Rain.”
In November 2005, Rev. A.L. Cobbs, Jr. was called to the Providence Baptist Church. He is excited about the vision that God has given him and through the teaching and preaching of the Gospel, the Word of God is truly going forth. He’s currently enrolled at the Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary in Marin City ,
CA to complete his Masters of Theology.
Rev. A.L. Cobbs, Jr., and his wife of 23 years, Carolyn, reside in Rodeo, CA. God has blessed them with two beautiful children, Clarice and Christopher.
- Favorite Preachers:
- Pastor A.L. Cobbs, Sr., Dr. Clabon Lea, Jr., Dr Frederick D. Haynes,III, Bishop Paul Morton, Bishop Alexis Thomas
Rev. A.L. Cobbs, Jr.'s Photos
Rev. A.L. Cobbs, Jr.'s Videos