WHY GOD DOES WANTS YOU TO PROSPER?
Prosperity is not a necessary evil. Prosperity is good. One of the essences of becoming a Christian is for you to prosper and not to be poor.
Poverty is not the true identity of a child of God but prosperity. Prosperity is not materialism! Prosperity is not by luck but it is by choice.
Until you like prosperity, you will lack it. Until you like to prosper, you will not prosper. When you chose prosperity, you simply chose life. Whatever you like you attract. And whatever you hate you repel.
One purpose of the death and resurrection of Christ is to make man to prosper (See John 3:16, 17 [Saved] & Romans 10:10 – 13 [Salvation])
When you confess Christ with your mouth, you receive salvation which means you are saved from the hands of the devil.
Salvation is from a Greek word call Soterial. Soterial means healing, deliverance, prosperity, angelic ministration and to be saved. When you confess Christ, you receive prosperity (2 Corinthians 8:9).
Poverty is the works of the devil. And Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. (See Luke 4:18). What is the good news? The good news to the poor is that they can prosper. And God wants His children to prosper.
Poverty is a choice. If God is against prosperity He will not informed Joshua on how to prosper (Joshua 1:8). It is you who will make your way prosperous because when you confess Christ, God gave you the authority, the power, the right to prosper (John 1:12 & Deuteronomy 8:18).
Prosperity is a distinguishing mark that we are the children of God.
11 If they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity, And their years in pleasures. (NKJV)
God rejoice when you prosper.
27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, "Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant." (NKJV)
God’s thought toward us is for us to prosper (3 John 2).
Say after me, “God wants me to prosper!”
Why does God wants you to prosper.
• So that those who serve Him would see the tangible benefits and blessing that accrue to those who do serve Him (See Psalms 1:1 – 3, Job 36:11, Psalms 35:27). Serving God is not a mockery but a blessing. Serving God is beneficial and not a curse. You cannot be serving God and be in lack.
I will not serve a God who will not supply my needs or who cannot meet my needs (Philippians 4:19). The reason men join the occult is because of the glamour, power and etc which they saw.
Prosperity is an advertisement for the kingdom of God.
• So that You can be a blessing (See Genesis 12:2). How can you be a blessing when you are in lack and want? When you cannot feed yourself? Brethren, God wants you to be a blessing to the community, the poor, the needy, the church, to your family and etc.
1. When you are a blessing to the needy, you shall not lack (Proverbs 28:27, 19:27, 21:13, 14:21, & Psalms 41:1). Provide for those who were unable to provide for themselves. Feed the poor and they will listen to you.
2. When you are a blessing to the Priest .i.e. to the Pastor , you simply position yourself for an unending flow of prosperity because the Priest will cause the blessing to flow in your house See Ezekiel 44:30, 2 Chronicles 20:20 and Proverbs 11:24.
3. When you are a blessing to your parent, you are qualified for longevity (See Ephesians 6:2, 3).
4. When you are a blessing to the church, your heavens will remain permanently opened see Haggai 1:8 – 10. So that there will be abundance of meat in His storehouse – whether that meat be material or financial – to support the temple/church and those who took care of the temple/church (the priest/ministers.
• So that the message of the Kingdom can be preached throughout the world (See Zachariah 1:17). Prosperity is required in order to seek and to save that which was lost see Luke 19:10. The most expensive business on earth is soul winning/ Kingdom business.
God wants you to prosper.