AME Church Macon District
September 9-18, 2009
is situated on the southern coast of West Africa and is bordered to the east by Togo, to the west by the Ivory Coast, to the south by the Atlantic Ocean and to the north and northwest by Burkina Fasso.
Ghana is well known for its friendly people and its acclaimed hospitality. We will be embarking on a journey of a lifetime! We will visit the capital city of Accra, journey to Cape Coast and Kumasi.
Enjoy the warm greetings from Ghana with it's warm hospitality, historical sites, wonderful Ghanaian cuisine and beautiful art arts and crafts. We look forward to having you join us.
* Air is from Atlanta, GA or JFK, New York
* Moderate hotels for 8 nights and 9 days
* Accra City Tour with visits to Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum & W.E.B. Du Bois center, the national museum, arts center
* University of Ghana & Local hospital
* Tour of Cape Coast and Elmina Castles and Slave Dungeons
* Kakum Park * Explore West Africa*s most noted tropical rainforest
* Tour Kumasi, Capital of the Ashanti Empire
* Kente Weaving Village and Wood Cravers Village
* Tour of Manhyia palace, home of former Ashanti Kings
* Entertainment by a traditional drumming and dancing troupe
* A visit to Aburi Botanical Garden
* Daily breakfast and other meals
* Welcome & farewell dinner & claim your African name at a traditional naming ceremony
* Insurance- Please ask XIG representative for assistance with travelers insurance
* Personal items
Reserve your seat
For additional information regarding the tour with the Macon District of the AME Church. Please contact Xodus International Group at 703-971-9660.
To reserve your seat, please return to the home page on our website, click on the registration button, fill out the form and return it with your payment of $300.00 by July 25, 2008 to Xodus International Group, 5810 Kingstowne Center Drive, Suite 207, Alexandria, VA 22315. Final payments are due 90 days prior to departure. Payment plans are available. Refer to tour number #XIGMD671 on all correspondence.
Please note: Transportation, lodging, meals, entertainment and other services are sold on a partial refundable basis depending upon the date, in relation to the departure date, such services are cancelled. In order to protect your deposit, please obtain travelers insurance. Speak to your XIG representative for international insurance information.. (Single supplement is available) Material including international requirements, a detailed itinerary, payment plan and country profiles will be sent once a deposit has been received.
Cost per person $3,789.00- Based on double occupancy. Single supplement is $595.00 - Space is still available.
Rates, schedule times & fuel surcharges are determined by the government and are subject to change without notice.
See details of itinerary on our website. Payments should be made to:
Xodus International Group, LLC
5810 Kingstowne Center Drive, #207
Alexandria, VA 22315
phone: (703) 971-9660 fax: (703) 832-4007