There are two different places in the Bible called "waters of Meribah"; Sinai and Kadesh.
Twice Moses brought water out of rock miraculously with his staff.
Seven times God is referred to as the Rock in the "song of Moses:
1. "The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He." Deuteronomy 32:4
2. "He made him ride on the high places of the earth, And he ate the produce of the field; And He made him suck honey from the rock, And oil from the flinty rock," Deuteronomy 32:13
3. "But Jeshurun grew fat and kicked— You are grown fat, thick, and sleek— Then he forsook God who made him, And scorned the Rock of his salvation." Deuteronomy 32:15
4. "You neglected the Rock who begot you, And forgot the God who gave you birth." Deuteronomy 32:18
5. "How could one chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight, Unless their Rock had sold them, And the LORD had given them up?" Deuteronomy 32:30
6. "Indeed their rock is not like our Rock, Even our enemies themselves judge this." Deuteronomy 32:31
7. "And He will say, ‘Where are their gods, The rock in which they sought refuge?" Deuteronomy 32:37