WHO IS GREATER A PROPHET OR THE SON OF GOD? Heb 1: 1-2, 2 Corinth 3: 1-15
The whole world is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God whose understanding of the Bible scriptures is by the inspiration of the wisdom and knowledge of God and not through God speaking in the time past through the Bible carnal veiling prophets who wondered when would those things God was speaking through them would come to pass so says the scriptures!
God's words of the Bible delivered through the prophets were and are handwritten in the Bible were designed to receive their real interpretation in the wisdom and knowledge of God in the appointed time after mistreated, misunderstood and taught in error in carnal knowledge of men. They commit a sin of changing the Holy Law of God. Sin is a transgression of the Law. The prophets through which God delivered the Law to mankind did not transgress the Law. Why? It is because the Law explained by the Holy Spirit of the New Covenant Bible had not been instituted or was not revealed to them.
The manifestation of the sons has started by the revelation of the first SON of God, who now is revealed to be the New Covenant Bible ministered by the Spirit of God in these last days. The SON is revealed in these last days of the end of the handwritten Old Covenant Bible Word in souls. The end of the Old Covenant Bible ordinances of darkness in souls is the end of MOSES that is READ and is the beginning of reading CHRIST, the ordinances of light of the Bible by the power of God. The Holy Spirit interpretation of the Old handwritten Covenant Bible by the wisdom and knowledge of God translates the Old Covenant Bible into the New Covenant Bible who is the CHRIST REVEALED that can be READ. This is the CHRIST the whole carnal world is busy seeking for the salvation of souls right from the beginning. Heb 1: 1-2, 2 Corinth 3: 13-15.
Please see the attachment "Ministering the Bible" that gives you the comparison between the Old Covenant Bible taught in human carnal knowledge and the New Covenant Bible from cover to cover taught by inspiration of the wisdom and knowledge of the Spirit of God.
The New Covenant Bible Word, the SON of God born of the Holy Spirit in Bible Scriptures is the first Son of God. When this first Son is revealed to the followers by the Holy Spirit, the Son saves their souls. To whoever God reveals the Son, the entire New Covenant Bible, who is come in a volume of a book, this Son makes others sons of God who are born of Spirit God.
The difference between a prophet and the Son of God is this:
The prophetic Old handwritten Covenant Bible from cover to cover received/receives/will receive the Spirit of God on and off but the Son of God, the New Covenant Bible receives the Holy Spirit of God permanently and the Holy Spirit of God remains in Him (REMAINS ON THE WORD OF THE NEW COVENANT) forever and similarly the prophets of God and the sons of God born of these two covenants behave likewise. Heb 1: 1-2.
While the Spirit of God is in the Prophet, the prophet speaks things of God but when the Holy Spirit leaves the prophet, he speaks things of his own mind or can be influenced by evil spirit(s)! So whosoever you "see" (understand) the Spirit of God remaining in him is the son of God. Rom. Chapters. 7 & 8. Rom 8: 6-22. The prophetic entire Old handwritten Bible Word raises prophets who have infirmities because they are carnally minded but the Son, the entire New Covenant Bible ministered by the Holy Spirit is a Spiritual Word of the wisdom and knowledge of God. The New Holy Spirit interpreted Bible is holy and makes others Holy sons of God who are ENABLED to read the new interpreted Bible in the wisdom and knowledge of God. Heb. Chapter 8. For the law (old entire handwritten Bible Covenant Word) maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath (New entire Covenant Bible Word ministered by the Holy Spirit), which was since the law (The oid and original Covenant Bible Word), maketh the Son ( the New and engrafted entire Covenant Bible Word Ministered by the Holy Spirit), who is consecrated for evermore. Heb 7:28.
1) Who is greater, the prophet or Son of God? Gal Chapters 3 & 4.
2) Who is greater, the old prophetic word (the Bible handwritten Bible Word in Black and white called the letter) or the New engrafted Covenant Bible word (The Old Bible handwritten Bible Word but explained and interpreted by the Holy Spirit in the wisdom and knowledge of God to become the New Covenant word, CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD?) James 1:18-21.
3) Who is greater, the Old prophetic carnal covenant Bible word that teaches false earthly visible sealing things that seal the invisible things of heaven or the Holy Spirit New covenant Bible word that teaches to reveals the invisible, everlasting and real Heavenly things? Heb CH. 9 &10, Rev 5
4) Who is greater, the old prophetic carnal Covenant handwritten Bible Word (MOSES), which is abolishing or abolished, or the engrafted Holy Spirit New Covenant Bible Word (CHRIST), which remains? 2 Corinth 3:7-13
5) Who is greater, the old original handwritten prophetic carnal Sealing Bible Word that was from the beginning or the ENGRAFTED Word (Genesis to the book of revelation), the SON that was also from the beginning sealed by the old original handwritten Bible word but is revealed (manifested} in the last days? James 1:18-21, Heb 1:1-2. Eph chapters 1-4. 1 John 2: 7-8, Gal 3.
6) Who is greater, John (The Holy Spirit prophetic Handwritten Old Covenant Bible Word) that prepares and points to the coming of the heavenly kingdom or the Holy Spirit New Bible Covenant Word called Christ Jesus that reveals and preaches the kingdom of God of One God, the Godhead as the KING and High Priest?
7) Who is greater, the Old Covenant prophetic Priesthood of the Handwritten Bible called Moses that kills souls with His carnal ministers or the New Holy Spirit Covenant Bible Word called Christ/ Joshua with His sons filled with the Holy Spirit New Covenant Bible word ministering the ENGRAFTED HOLY SPIRIT BIBLE WORD that saves souls? 2 Corinth.3: 5-18. Heb CH.3 & 4.
8) Who is greater sacrifice of jesus christ who came 2000 years ago as an angel or Jesus Christ THE ENTIRE OLD HANDWRITTEN BIBLE WORD, the WORD made FLESH by human carnal accusations, disobedience, false witness, misinterpretations and wrong explanations leading to the crucifying of the handwritten Bible Word daily which sacrifice is offered under the Old Covenant Bible Word (the letter)?
9) Who is greater Christ Jesus who IS COME IN A VOLUME OF A BOOK, who can be read with the enabling of the given Holy Spirit power or the jesus christ who God spoke through presented as copy of heavenly one by the handwritten Covenant Bible ( MOSES)? Who is greater the one who has the power to remove the Old Covenant and establish the Holy New Covenant Bible Word or the angel presented as a copy of heavenly Christ by the handwritten Bible Word SEALING the HEAVENLY ONE? Gal 4:12-14. Heb 10:1-9.
If you are a prophet, are you greater than Moses who is the entire prophetic Old covenant Bible Word written letter in black and white and are you greater than CHRIST, the Son who is the ENTIRE NEW Covenant Bible Word? Both the prophetic the entire handwritten bible Word ministered in carnal knowledge and New Covenant Bible interpreted and explained in the wisdom and knowledge of God by His Holy Spirit are not they greater than you? Are you greater than the Bible Word of the Holy Spirit called the Son who makes others sons of God? Who is greater the Son or the prophet? God is abolishing the prophetic Word and her prophetic priesthood to establish the priesthood of the Son, who is the entire Bible explained and interpreted by His Spirit.The whole world is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God that are made sons by the revelation of the New Covenant Bible Word, who is His Son.
12 Brethren, I beseech you, be as I am; for I am as ye are: ye have not injured me at all. 13 Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first. 14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.15 Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that, if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me. 16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?KJV Further Reading: Heb 10:1-9, 2 Corinth 3: 5-15.
If Moses (The handwritten carnal Bible in the letter can be READ until this day 2009 onwards as recoded in verse15 so likewise Christ (New Covenant Bible of the Holy Spirit) can be READ to this day 2009 onwards!. Heb. Chapters 3 & 4. Obviously when Christ is manifested as the Bible Word of the Holy Spirit that is read, He removes the temptation and sin of carnally misunderstanding Him by carnally READING Him to be the carnal handwritten Old covenant Bible ordinances in flesh.
In the carnal form of the carnal Bible ordinances of darkness, the sealed SON, the NEW COVENANT BIBLE is preached veiled and masses see (understand) Him (Christ) as an angel due to lack of the revelation knowledge to reveal Him to be the New Covenant Bible Word who is come in a volume of a Bible Book by the knowledge and wisdom of God's Spirit. Heb 7:12-15, John 1: 1-18, Heb 10:1-9, 2 Corinth 5:16, Eph.4:20. Read the whole of book of Ephesians.
10) Who is greater, a minister who is ordained after the order of Carnal commandment (Aaron) of the handwritten Old Covenant Bible Word or the Son who is ordained after the order of Melchisedec of the Holy Spirit New Covenant Bible Word (SON) who has no earthly descendants and has endless priesthood? Heb 7:1-28, The SON makes others sons of God after the order of Melchisedec. of the New Covenant Bible Priesthood.
11) Who is greater, the children born in the carnal way by handwritten Old Covenant Bible word (Agar) or the children born by the New Holy Spirit Covenant Bible Word called Covenant Sarah? Gal 4:19-31, 2 Corinth 3:5-6, 13-18.
12) Who is greater, the Old prophetic word of the Bible handwritten in letter and the carnal prophet born by her ( COVENANT AGAR) or the son of God who is born by the Holy Spirit New Covenant Bible (Covenant Sarah)?
13) Who is greater, a prophet (old covenant bible Word, Moses) who receives the Spirit of God on and off or the New Covenant Bible priesthood of Christ who reveives the Holy Spiit and remainth on Him forever. Likewise under the handwritten Old Covenant Bible Word men receive prophetic leadership which are lower in ranks than prophetic Old Covenant Bible. It is abomination for any prophet who prophesy from his/her own mind under the Leadership of the Old Covenant Bible. Blessed are the sons born of the New Covenant Word, Sarah that are made sons of God by the NEW COVENANT BIBLE priesthood who has the indwelling (everlasting) Holy Spirit that remain in Him and on them forever.
14) Who is greater, the prophetic Old Covenant Bible Word and her prophets born of her now in abolishing or the Son of God, the CHRIST, the Holy Spirit New Covenant Bible word now in the establishment by the revelation power of endless life? 2 Corinth 3:3-18.
14) Who is greater, the Old Commanded, handwritten Covenant Bible Word of darkness or the New commanded, Holy Spirit New Covenant Bible Word of Light. Isaiah 45:7-8; 1 John 2: 7-8. Isaiah 29:11-24, Isaiah 43: 7-8.
15) Who is greater, the law (OLD COVENANT BIBLE LAW OF BONDAGE AND DEATH) that maketh carnal men high priests which have infirmity; or the word (NEW COVENANT BIBLE) of the oath, which was since the law that maketh the Son (NEW COVENANT BIBLE PRIEST) the High Priest, who is consecrated for evermore. This NEW COVENANT BIBLE SON (HIGH PRIEST) changes the carnal people into sons of God. Heb chapters 3 & 4
HEB CHAPTER 7: 1-28.
1. For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
2. To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
3. Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.
7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.
9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.
10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.
11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,
16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment (OLD COVENANT BIBLE CARNAL COMMANDNENT), but after the power of an endless life (OF THE NEW COVENANT BIBLE WORD OF THE HOLY SPIRIT).
17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchisedec.18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.20 And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament. (COVENANT OR COMMANDMENT)23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:24 But this man, (SON OF GOD, THE NEW COVENANT BIBLE, THE NEW HIGH PRIEST) because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.28 For the law (old handwritten Bible Covenant Word) maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath (New Covenant Bible Word ministered by the Holy Spirit), which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.(KJV)
CONCLUSION: THE WHOLE OLD COVENANT BIBLE WORD OF GOD (MOSES) IS A PROPHET AFTER THE ORDER OF AARON WHEN HE IS THE OLD HANDWRITTEN BIBLE PRIESTHOOD. THERE IS NO PROPHET WHO HAS EVER BEEN RAISED BY GOD WHO IS GREATER THAN THE OLD COVENANT BIBLE PROPHETIC PRIESTHOOD, WHO IS MOSES SINCE THE BEGINNING.
THE VERY WORD IS THE SON OF GOD, THE CHRIST AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC WHEN HE (BIBLE) IS BORN OR INDWELT BY THE EVERLASTING HOLY SPIRIT IN THE PROMISED TIME. THEREFORE THE BIBLE IS BOTH A PROPHET IN THE OLD COVENANT TIME AND THE SON OF GOD IN THE NEW COVENANT POMISED TIME.
THESE CHANGES IN PRIESTHOOD ARE DONE IN THE SOUL THAT EXPERIENCES THE CHANGE OF THE PRIESTHOOD AND IN THE BIBLE WORD. 1 JOHN 2: 7-8, Gal 3.
Pastor Patrick Bwayo.Box 1255, Mbale , Uganda.