Poetic Expressions (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You Are My Sunshine

You are My Sunshine, My only Sunshine' (Be prepared to get watery eyes!) Like any good mother, when Karen found out that another baby was…

Started by Ms. Elaine Johnson

0 Jun 4, 2009

God's 26 Armed guards

Hi all, I received the following alleged 'true story' in my email today. I thought it appropriate to put it in this 'inspirational' section…

Started by Ms. Elaine Johnson

2 May 29, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

Walking Through The Psalms of Life

Walking Through Life One day as I was walking I heard a small voice say Its okay to detour now let me lead the way My response was simple…

Started by IDE CARLEIGH

1 May 21, 2009
Reply by IDE CARLEIGH

I Can See

Newness for my mind is what I needed My soul lost, my body tired and weak For peace I pleaded Yet I knew not the path which I seeked The Q…

Started by Evangelist Altha Fugett

0 May 15, 2009

If Jesus Were to come right now, Where would you spend eternity?

THE QUESTION IS Is it in your mind that the lord is coming and that he’s coming soon. Would you be ready if my lord would morning night or…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Mar 25, 2009

Go To Prayer

When that situation gets out of hand And you've done all you possibly can, Don't give up and go to despair But get on your knees and go to…

Started by Dr. R. J. Lightsey II

3 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Dr. R. J. Lightsey II

My People Love HIM!

There is no doubt in my mind that my people love Yahushua. In spite of all they may not yet know about him, they deeply love Him and he dee…

Started by Eemah Martha aka Hephzybah

0 Feb 2, 2009

A Proverb to Solomon from his mother Bathshua, daughter of Ammi-el

A Proverb to Solomon from his mother Bathshua, daughter of Ammi-el. Chapter 31:10-31 (Amplified transliteration) http://www.biblegateway.…

Started by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

1 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Eemah Martha aka Hephzybah

"Poet's Cafehouse"

You the public are invited to listen to my "live" radio blog show "Poet's Cafehouse" Nov. 1st,2008 at 1pm EST. It's poetry+music.. Call in…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

1 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

Lord, I give you all my praise. (To the tune of down at the cross)

O Lord, My God, I give you all my praise You have cared for me all my days You have comfort and strengthen me Lord, I give you all my prais…

Started by Pastor Reginald Levi Walker

0 Oct 26, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service