Poetic Expressions (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TRUST DELIGHT COMMIT REST (Psalm 37:4-7)

by Joan Bellot and Dr Eunice Laurent http://outskirtspress.com/webpage.php?ISBN=9781432740474   ‘I could not be “straddling the fence” in…

Started by To God Be the Glory

4 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by linlin

ON GSPOETRY I WRITE UNDER THE NAME OneGodSOULdier

Do You Agree That It Is Only My  GOSPEL U_nder S_atanic A_ttack?

Started by Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr.

1 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by linlin

Revelation - 04/20/2012

Worship brings oneness with the Father. If you want to bring God's presence, worship Him!

Started by Cynthia D. Johnson

0 Apr 20, 2012

Revelation - 04/18/2012

Just because revelation is partial doesn't mean it's incomplete.  God gave us everything we need for salvation (to be saved) and to walk th…

0 Apr 18, 2012

My Past is Dead. I've been raised by the Blood of the Lamb... by Cynthia D. Johnson

For those who casted me aside, God took me in To the ones who constantly spoke down to me, God ministered to my heart When others felt I wa…

0 Feb 27, 2012

Have We Forgotten?

Do we have in remembrance of our purpose why we are here?  Have we kept in remembrance of our Creator?   As the holidays roll around, there…

1 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

When You Don't Love Yourself

by Senior Pastor Francis Countless arrows of harsh criticisms fired at you may have played its part.  And wrong religious beliefs in a ha…

Started by Pastor Francis Ouma Ooko

0 Jan 27, 2012

MUSIC (HAS IT GONE TOO FAR ?)

I'm a lover of all genres my downfall but I ve found as a real artist neosoul is a mixture of inkorporated music that is combined fusion in…

Started by SHANTEL HOBSON

0 Jan 12, 2012

2012 New Year Resolution Game: Fill in the blank...

New year resolutions are a call for clarity in preparation for the incoming year.  Clarity is ____________________.

Started by Regina Smith

1 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Lovitha M, Whittington Shelton

My King

It's like I love him already... Though you have yet to make his presence to me known I still feel his energy and I am excited The prospect…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Nov 22, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service