Poetic Expressions (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

goddess of oneness poetry

no mention of jesus at all Y-- why did the old go spell singers in the early 1900s all sing with oneness??? mahila jackson     Soon it will…

Started by KL Council

4 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by KL Council

GLORY RAIN.

WEATHERMAN SAYS,NO RAIN WILL FALL  TODAY UPON THE GROUND..HE DON'T KNOW GLORY RAIN  UPON ME ALWAYS FALL DOWN..GLORY RAIN UPON MY SOUL KEEPS…

Started by CURTIS BROWN

1 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Bernice Jones

wind of change

When the wind touches down on the ground.  Were will you be.  When the Lord of Host, Prince of peace brings the wind were will you be.  All…

Started by Bernice Jones

0 Apr 5, 2010

SHADOW OF THE CROSS.

FROM A DREAM,MY SOUL DID TRAVEL.THEN MY TROUBLED SOUL BEGIN TO UNRAVEL.IN THE DREAM,IN DARKNESS I WAS  WANDERING LOST.THEN I WAS IN THE PRE…

Started by CURTIS BROWN

0 Mar 14, 2010

New Beginnings!

I've come a long way since a year has passed.I've been baptized and set free and now I stand fast. I praise the Lord today for hearing my…

Started by Shona Matthews

0 Mar 4, 2010

Sweet Dreams & Beautiful Nightmares

About 2 months ago I recieved a dream from the Lord. The back drop of the dream opened like a scene out of a science fiction movie. The e…

Started by Detrick L Gaskins

0 Dec 26, 2009

Christmas Memories

I remember those times Of days past in my memory The silverbells that chime Of a season that's for me. The memories of love in this season…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

0 Dec 22, 2009

Bridges

No matter the distance Between us in miles No matter the lifespan, Spread all the while. No matter the challenges, Given from time to time.…

5 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

The Night Christ Was Born

Heavenly peace was upon the Earth, Heaven shook; God's grace was put upon for Glory's worth, Suddendly, a star appeared in the mist thereof…

0 Dec 22, 2009

We've been looking for YOU!!

Dear prayer partner(s): As we are nearing the completion of our first draft of the Lighthouse Commentary on the New Testament, we’re prayi…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Nov 27, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service