Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bible Trivia 6

1. This book depicts probably the most major prophet of the bible and somewhere in this book the message is informing us that in order to s…

Started by Angela Doreen

6 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

Untitled

No Description

Started by Lois Ann Glasker

3 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Lois Ann Glasker

IS IT TIME TO SEE THE DOC?

Most folks as we grow older or concerned about their health. But often I f find that most folks put in gym time to look, feel great, don't…

Started by Anthony

0 Sep 8, 2009

making money with google

I received a comment from "makingmoneywithgoogle" here at BPN. Please be careful not to respond, because this is a scam (www.workatthetruth

Started by Rev. Spencer L. Miller

3 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Rev. Spencer L. Miller

SAVE A CHILD

Who are vulnerable children? The difficulties experienced by children, caregivers and families living in communities affected by AIDS are…

Started by Prophet,Dr. JUSTIN LWEMBA NGOMA

0 Sep 8, 2009

Helping Ex-Offenders Rejoin The Workforce

Over the summer I spoke with many Americans living below middle class and they all asked the same question, how will President Obama Admini…

Started by Anthony

0 Sep 6, 2009

" The Snake or Serpent never left the Garden, We Did"

Greetings My Brethen & Sisters: If I were read or to look closely at Gen 3:1-19 ( Snake ,or Serpent Beguiling ) and Act 15:1-29 (Circu…

Started by Rev. Richard Lee Bishop

0 Sep 5, 2009

Understanding Your FICO Score

Understanding Your FICO Score http://www.myfico.com/Downloads/Files/myFICO_UYFS_Booklet.pdf Characteristics of FICO® High Achievers (FICO…

Started by Anthony

0 Sep 5, 2009

The True Gospel, What is it?

Can you tell us what the true Gospel is in one sentence? If so let us hear what the Spirit has to say to the churches.....

Started by African People of Love

17 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

When did Michael Jackson become Jesus Chist?

I am trying to figure out the people in the world.Not just church people either... Jesus died for the sins of the world...how did Michael J…

Started by Michael Bailey Jr.

4 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by newview

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service